Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
WTF.. local places here wants 2k just to start to do my benches..
My guy charges a couple hundred to install Legendary covers. But note the perfectly spaced hog rings! LOL

20200607_162525.jpg

seat.jpg

Last edited:
WTF.. local places here wants 2k just to start to do my benches..
That was 2017, but was a really good deal even then. Legendary wanted near twice that for the covers at the time. If you lokk at their prices, certain colors are huge premium and mine was highest. :BangHead: Part of why so cheep -He was only supposed to make the skins, and I was going to put on. But ended up taking way longer than he said and basically installed for free.

Too bad you’re not closer. There is a fellow/ neighbor who worked for an upholster shop who did all things auto and did side jobs at home. The owners son took over the business one told him he couldn’t do any work at home. He told them to stick it and been busy doing high end restos every since. He did my Sweptside and a few antique bicycle seats and are flawless. Slow but the best I’ve seen.

Too bad you’re not closer. There is a fellow/ neighbor who worked for an upholster shop who did all things auto and did side jobs at home. The owners son took over the business one told him he couldn’t do any work at home. He told them to stick it and been busy doing high end restos every since. He did my Sweptside and a few antique bicycle seats and are flawless. Slow but the best I’ve seen.
This guy is a similar situation. At least at the time he was working another day job, but had done upholstery for a shop previously. Haven't been by there for a while, so don't know if he is still doing it.

That was 2017, but was a really good deal even then. Legendary wanted near twice that for the covers at the time. If you lokk at their prices, certain colors are huge premium and mine was highest. :BangHead: Part of why so cheep -He was only supposed to make the skins, and I was going to put on. But ended up taking way longer than he said and basically installed for free.
Yeah, i can't buy covers for my seats.. only real option is SMS interiors, with shipping it would end up around 2700

Customer left behind a imac.. i just put the newest OS on it.. i don't get how people can use apple stuff, it's just infuriating..

-
Back