Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's good she is working. I just got done paying some bills. $330 for utilities. (gas and electric). $224 for cell phone. (3 of us with unlimited data)
$862 for 6 mo. of car insurance. (3 cars. 1 is just liability) $364 for cable and internet. (now that's a rip off.) as soon as the City's fiber get's hooked up we will have 10x the speed in and out for about $110 and then $78 for You Tube TV. That's about half price of the cable with 10g. speeds and as many or more tv channels. We could cut back to 1 gig internet and YT TV for $140.
I pay zero for TV…

@halifaxhops @ZMan67S

You’ll find this interesting..

Buddy of mine from high school joined the Guard a year ahead of me, dropped his retirement papers 5 months ago, this was supposed to be his last drill and retirement ceremony. The Guard denied his retirement citing too many vacancies due to lack of personnel… never even heard that this was possible.
That had to be a state decision. I'd file an IG complaint.

I get a bunch.. A buddy of mine does tv antenna installs and told me what I have by zip code , and told me what antenna to buy and how to aim it... :thumbsup:
I chuckled at the link I posted. Channel Master. The same company that made the antenna rotors and controls back in the early 60's.

1723484074646.png

That had to be a state decision. I'd file an IG complaint.
It is. TAG decision. Filed IG complaint and IG said pound sand, it’s a TAG himself decision. He can refile in a year.

Only things I pay for are Prime and Motortrend on demand. Though Motortrend got bought out by discovery, I had renewed under the 3 years for 3 bucks promo Motortrend did last year before getting bought out. Discovery chose to honor all previous Motortrend promo deals, so I get discovery plus max now since the merger all for 2.99 until 2026

That and Comcast internet only for 100 bucks a month

Helped my old boss install a windshield in a semi today and I didn't break it. Halleluiah!
Boss bought a 59 Apache pickup and wants me to get it running for him. Well? I can try I guess.

Do you guys put upper control arm nuts to the inside of the engine bay or into the wheel well? I have always put mine into the bay but saw a pic with the bolt head in the bay...

Do you guys put upper control arm nuts to the inside of the engine bay or into the wheel well? I have always put mine into the bay but saw a pic with the bolt head in the bay...
Caint rememember....But got pics......will see.....

-
Back