Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yea but from looking at history all that money might be worthless real soon and the only thing that's valuable is anything but paper money. Could decorate your walls with all that cash. Just my 2 cents ya know me I'm kinda off center a bit...
I have enough confederate money to do a twenty by twenty wall easy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's just a bad area. at least to me.
Multiple shootings.
One was in front of one of the entrance garage doors.
I've had a few face to face confrontations. All I can say is I'm still standing.
Just a matter of time before I'm not if I stay.
1723506726240.gif

Corporations....
Around here? It’s illegal immigrants joining in single dwelling houses, 5+ families. No BS, there’s over 40 people in the 3 bedroom house just down from us. They bought it cash last year.

Around here? It’s illegal immigrants joining in single dwelling houses, 5+ families. No BS, there’s over 40 people in the 3 bedroom house just down from us. They bought it cash last year.
A lot of that here also.
Parking here is insane. They claim to have no money, but they all have cars.

Why the hell are stock type stamped steel rims more than torque thrusts... wtf

Helped my old boss install a windshield in a semi today and I didn't break it. Halleluiah!
Boss bought a 59 Apache pickup and wants me to get it running for him. Well? I can try I guess.
Got the 59 in my garage tonight. Sweet old truck even if it is a Chevy.

IMG_20240812_151618939_HDR.jpg

I built an 55 1/2 Apache for Jodi but she hated driving it due to her small size. I ever build another truck I would likely do another Apache. I really like them.
I been trying to buy this one from the owner for a few years but just the other day he sold it to my boss for 6 grand.
I'm glad it went to a good home and is now not sitting outside.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Met up with an older guy last night, talked cars. He has a beautiful 39 Ford, tons of parts and was on a team that ran at Bonneville for 5 years. Was a great time.

-
Back