Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning! Lauren's Buick is in the shop getting the A/C fixed. (evaporator core) so I am stuck at home. Oh well,I have a few dozen ears of corn to cook, cut, and freeze. THat and this place will keep me busy all day.
THAT...Sounds like a Dash Removal Job...... :mad: :mob:

THAT...Sounds like a Dash Removal Job...... :mad: :mob:
YEP. Adam said he has the dash all apart. Nit like the old 60's and70's GM cars where you took the top off the evaporator case and the heater case and Evap core were right there in plain site.

I know it's kinda early for looking at this interior, I had never seen this option on Dart, guess it's around 74-75?

HT1.jpeg

HT2.jpeg

HT3.jpeg

HT4.jpeg

HT5.jpeg

HT6.jpeg

Well I gotta figure out what's going on with my wi-fi/downloading cause those Dart pics took all morning. Time to hit the trail, Hump Day already for me this week. Have a Great Day All!

And it went way easier than i expected. Now i need to find a teenie washer to shim the wiper arm. Someone tightened it way too tight and it was still slipping. One small washer would cure it.

So your the guy they model the commercials over? :poke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Haha no. I’m the reason they no longer open offices in rural areas I couldn’t sell to save my life cause of how strict farmers policies were. 90 percent of the houses around here didn’t qualify . It’s why Farm Bureau and local mom/pop insurance companies own the market here

No such washer, cut off a small spring. Maybe keeps a little tension on that teenie spline. Wipers work, now on to stereo.

Morning everyone, Heading for the hills for a couple of days. Spent yesterday getting the home away from home ready to go. Wife unit hasn't told me where we are going yet though.

Last edited:
-
Back