Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ice...I bought the Asus Router. But now I see I also need a modum. My Netflix is Router /Modum...CaN I just connect to that or is the Netflix done ???
Netgear.. Netflix streams movies/shows... and yes.. plug the new router into the modem and set it up... "Should" be fine... wont' hurt anything either way.. just remember to setup the new wifi with a different name so you aren't connecting to the old one

Netgear.. Netflix streams movies/shows... and yes.. plug the new router into the modem and set it up... "Should" be fine... wont' hurt anything either way.. just remember to setup the new wifi with a different name so you aren't connecting to the old one
Yeah sorry TYPO...But you said power unit in Netgear was bad ????

Yeah sorry TYPO...But you said power unit in Netgear was bad ????
No, it intentionally puts out 18v into a unit that needs 12v and cooks it over time.. the unit not the power adapter.. BUT.. it should just be the router part that cooks.. so it might work fine with the new router.. wont' hurt to try. if it still messes up get a arris modem to go with the new router and life will be golden

I'm at Medium Rare

Screenshot_20240813-134309_Facebook.png

Same.... i had a buddy that would order Fillet well done... every single time... would make me lose my mind

Aparrently i have lots. Its an aquired taste, as i never had any a few years ago. Instead of losing my shiti see things like this as a challenge.Kill them with kindness, unless the come to your spot waring a Joe White shirt. That was funny.

"Dr. Joe White
Author, Speaker, and America’s Expert on Raising Godly Teenagers"

Seems to be a jim baker kinda guy

You guys are making me hungry for steak. Last steak I cooked turned out burnt so best if I do chicken instead.

You guys are making me hungry for steak. Last steak I cooked turned out burnt so best if I do chicken instead.
pick up some pork steaks sometime.. super cheap and have a lot of fat marbled in... they don't overcook easy like chicken or chops....
1723580043934.jpeg

Grilled up this specimen Sunday! Fresh sweetcorn, potatoes, onions and store bought mushrooms. Wife draws the line on mushrooms harvested in the wild…‍.

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_3194.jpeg

can be a little hard to find.. any butcher shop should have em.. usually bout $3.75 each.. makes me glad i don't eat beef much anymore :)
I don't eat much pork but pork steaks sound good, been a long time since the last one.

-
Back