Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Soo..in my normal fashion i will be pulling my upper control arms for a second time to grind the back edge for clearance... the offset bushings put it far enough back to rub on the inner well.. Anything worth doing once....

Soo..in my normal fashion i will be pulling my upper control arms for a second time to grind the back edge for clearance... the offset bushings put it far enough back to rub on the inner well.. Anything worth doing once....
Your work sounds like me doing a plumbing project, can never not go to Ace Hardware to get the parts to do it twice : (

Your work sounds like me doing a plumbing project, can never not go to Ace Hardware to get the parts to do it twice : (
I have seriously dont everything on this car at least twice now.. even the trans.. everything cept the k-frame and motor...

And this is why we tie things down..
1723545617799.jpeg

Looks like the tail mighta been wagging the dog there, some weight to that tractor I'll bet plus the trailer, not sure but that looks like a 1/2 ton truck, would hope not

It amazes me how hot a tire gets when it is low on air. Say normally 65psi and it is at 40psi

Had an insurance claim on home, never ever had one before. Had to fight and claw my way the way through the process.” Nationwide is on your side” my ***! Got rid of them

Morning!
Another rough start to the day.
Will clean up after cutting rotors. Got the x-trails rusty rotors fixed and its now my Daughter’s car. Finally get to scrap the pt cruiser. And the other 2 in my lineup. That gives me a few seats i can use for future projects.
But today, back under dash. Start with fixing the windshield wiper tower.
Its chain driven. Broken chain that i fixed.

Heres the chain drive for the wipers.i got the chain repaired, now i have to figure out how to put it back together. Under the dash.
IMG_1051.png

Good Morning
Backreading to last night about who's buying property. A friend just South of me said Amish are buying up more around him. Some of their land in Lancaster County was taken by eminent domain - for housing. Didn't even know they could do that. I thought that was only for public projects like roads

Morning! Lauren's Buick is in the shop getting the A/C fixed. (evaporator core) so I am stuck at home. Oh well,I have a few dozen ears of corn to cook, cut, and freeze. THat and this place will keep me busy all day.

Frank never saw a wiper drive like that one. Must be fun to repair that chain!
Tiny pliers. Good light and lots of patience. I seperated the drive, now i think i need to drop motor to get arm off. Then re-assemble and install.

-
Back