Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't get housing prices.
Homes in the hood in Philadelphia are insane. It's driving the cost of homes in my neighborhood about 10 miles out to Double in the last two years.
Not complaing. Just where is the money coming from to buy them?
20% down on a $400K House???

Homes in the hood in Philadelphia are insane. It's driving the cost of homes in my neighborhood about 10 miles out to Double in the last two years.
WOW amazing how much it's gone up. Not gone up here too much not even close to that.

WOW amazing how much it's gone up. Not gone up here too much not even close to that.
Fred it's insane here.
I put one of my properties up for sale .it's like many older areas of the city mix of residential homes and commercial buildings side by side.
My property is zoned commercial light industrial. With a residential variance. It's already turned into a bidding war. 6 thousand sq ft shop and a 150 thousand sq ft lot. I figured at least a developer would keep the shop and put apartments on the lot as most do.
Looks like based on interested parties that's where it's heading.

Fred it's insane here.
I put one of my properties up for sale .it's like many older areas of the city mix of residential homes and commercial buildings side by side.
My property is zoned commercial light industrial. With a residential variance. It's already turned into a bidding war. 6 thousand sq ft shop and a 150 thousand sq ft lot. I figured at least a developer would keep the shop and put apartments on the lot as most do.
Looks like based on interested parties that's where it's heading.
Wow... Time to sell and move I think. Not sure what your plan is but hope the best for you Ray.

Wow... Time to sell and move I think. Not sure what your plan is but hope the best for you Ray.
It's just a bad area. at least to me.
Multiple shootings.
One was in front of one of the entrance garage doors.
I've had a few face to face confrontations. All I can say is I'm still standing.
Just a matter of time before I'm not if I stay.

On another note. Shirts finally went out today. Sans Glitter bombs.
If anyone would like some im willing to send what ever you want.

K.. front end back together.. noticed the upper bump stop is only like 1/2" from the control arm.. i need to get the right size front tires, these 14's are too small and i cranked it up too high.. any place that mounts/balances and ships?

one thing i did notice doing this is on jackstands my steering is not easy to turn..

It's just a bad area. at least to me.
Multiple shootings.
One was in front of one of the entrance garage doors.
I've had a few face to face confrontations. All I can say is I'm still standing.
Just a matter of time before I'm not if I stay.
Yep time to move and as fast as you can I think.

yeah.. should be 1 finger but it's not.. steering box is stupid tight which is how pst says it should be
What is the ratio on your box? Mine is non power and if I remember right standard is 16:1 and mine is 24:1

Shizzit Ray, It's 600K to 1 Mil here in my area...Just Nutz....Maybe soon to Cash out........ :thumbsup:

Shizzit Ray, It's 600K to 1 Mil here in my area...Just Nutz....Maybe soon to Cash out........ :thumbsup:
Yea but from looking at history all that money might be worthless real soon and the only thing that's valuable is anything but paper money. Could decorate your walls with all that cash. Just my 2 cents ya know me I'm kinda off center a bit...

-
Back