Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As you know I did alot of years. Actually it is a game styled after a Milton Bradley one, just play by the rules and it all works out. Yes, it is hard at times, but I really believe the spouses have it way harder. They have to roll with the unknown punches. At least you as member know when you will be shot at.
I imagine it has hard times.... but seeing it talked about like it's not even a real job kinda rubbed me wrong was all.

A fool does not delight in wisdom because his heart meditates upon madness

Proverbs 18:2

:D

Translation... I care not what sounds comes out of the face of someone who has zero experience or understanding.

I'm kinda paraphrasing here .. But I sat in the Team Room one day and watched this speech get delivered by one of the seasoned vets to a new guy who thought he was "all that"

It was hilarious (I've cleaned up the language a bit.... But here's to Tom S. One cool M Fer)

I don't care if you can find an elephant in the encyclopedia or online. I don't care if you have been to the zoo and seen an elephant. Nor do I care if you've been on Safari and seen an elephant.

Have you ridden an elephant? I'm an elephant rider, and unless you've ridden an elephant, you have no idea and your opinion does not matter.

Last edited:
Hope my brake lines show up today... haven't gotten a email that they shipped from dr diff yet.. not sure if he emails though..

It's ThirtyNine Thursday!

1723725446360.png

Good morning :D

My home is almost 25 yrs old. On our 2nd freezer, 3rd fridge, fixed furnace,2nd well pump and now 3rd microwave. Plus more to come

i'm lucky with that ****.. my fridge/washer/dryer/microwave are all 25-40 years old... still working perfect..

I did have to replace a $2 switch in my microwave a few years ago... so.. my luck only goes so far :)

-
Back