Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Decent looking mini-tubbed roller

1973 Dodge Dart

Screenshot_20240814-144416_Facebook.png

Not a bad starting point for a racer...
This hurt my soul everytime though :(
"Inner fenders have been removed. Front frame is tied to firewall"

Those inners have to add a ton of rigidity i would think.. i wonder how much compared to Jbars...
Always felt one needs to run Jbars in conjunction with the inner fenders, plenty of room

Always felt one needs to run Jbars in conjunction with the inner fenders, plenty of room
Yeah.. that makes the most sense... i get removing the inners makes it easier to get to plugs and ****.. but...

I'm in with 3 other friends private lending company.
Wish I had known that when we were in Carlisle! My wife dabbles with that on the real estate end. I could have used some sage advice from ya. The whole concept freaks me out but she has done very well at it. We own a property management company on the side so she is part of some real estate groups and then several of them went in and do some venture capital investing. Seems like all her real estate buddies are over leveraged so she has been doing some private lending and thus far it has been good. But it scares the poop out of me!

Man Frank you are my hero. I go under the dash for very long and I need paramedics to uncoil me out from under there. Big fat boys like me just plain don’t fit!
Im probably 5 hours under the dash. 1 more to tidy it up.

Have you ever seen a cyropractor? They have certainly kept me off the operating table many times in the last 50 years, I truly hope you get back in the game and doing better soon.
Good luck with your healing time TJ.
Been 10 plus years. After i was hurt at work he didnt seem to be as aggressive as he should. I felt the treatment was pointless.

So rear taillights wired,rear harness all loomed and tied up. Clamp to frame every foot. That was no fun. Think i would prefer to lay under dash.

I need to get a couple hours sleep,have to pick buddy up at airport at midnight. Last message he hasnt left Amsterdam due to delay. Hope he makes the connection in toronto.

So rear taillights wired,rear harness all loomed and tied up. Clamp to frame every foot. That was no fun. Think i would prefer to lay under dash.

I need to get a couple hours sleep,have to pick buddy up at airport at midnight. Last message he hasnt left Amsterdam due to delay. Hope he makes the connection in toronto.
Funny thing about Amsterdam, most everyone I know who goes thru there misses their flight and has to layover! We darn sure did, every single time!

So a question to the collective brain trust here. I am looking to scale back the size of my multi tool. Presently I run a full size leatherman. Given my status as official old retired fart I am finding it to be just to big now, and frankly a bit clunky. Now that I am not really rocking full time I just don’t need it. I know there is a plethora of “minimalist “ type multi tools out there. Anybody got a favorite?

So a question to the collective brain trust here. I am looking to scale back the size of my multi tool. Presently I run a full size leatherman. Given my status as official old retired fart I am finding it to be just to big now, and frankly a bit clunky. Now that I am not really rocking full time I just don’t need it. I know there is a plethora of “minimalist “ type multi tools out there. Anybody got a favorite?
Haven't found one I really like yet, I seem to think packing the whole damn tool box is the best.

You could go Swiss Army? Find something not huge... Pocket carry with the stuff you use

Or something like this

18 in 1 Credit Card Tool Survival Multitool Pocket Tool Set,2 pieces11-in-1 Survival Credit Card Multitool Gift For Men Multipurpose Tactical Wallet Tool,Best gift for men. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPPW928B?tag=fabo03-20

I carry a mid size Swiss Army. Has 2 blades, screwdriver, tweezers, tooth pick, corkscrew, Can opener, and most importantly, bottle opener... :lol:

Wish I had known that when we were in Carlisle! My wife dabbles with that on the real estate end. I could have used some sage advice from ya. The whole concept freaks me out but she has done very well at it. We own a property management company on the side so she is part of some real estate groups and then several of them went in and do some venture capital investing. Seems like all her real estate buddies are over leveraged so she has been doing some private lending and thus far it has been good. But it scares the poop out of me!
Smart Lady.

I have a leatherman rebar on my belt. I never leave the house without it. Unless im leaving in a jet plane..

You could go Swiss Army? Find something not huge... Pocket carry with the stuff you use

Or something like this

18 in 1 Credit Card Tool Survival Multitool Pocket Tool Set,2 pieces11-in-1 Survival Credit Card Multitool Gift For Men Multipurpose Tactical Wallet Tool,Best gift for men. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPPW928B?tag=fabo03-20
I got this with my ridge wallet, pretty neat but it pissed off the sheriff deputies when I went through the metal detectors

-
Back