Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Few more pics…

IMG_8534.jpeg

IMG_8533.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8523.jpeg

This tire pressure gauge came with my AA truck when I bought it. Still works great.
They had style back then and things lasted a long time.

IMG_20240814_090444787.jpg

So much for privacy. LOL. A friend just posted this and other storm damage at their camp. Guess he just got there to check things out. Potter County I believe.

IMG_8613.jpeg

So, I get to the hospital, find where I need to be, find out it is tomorrow...what??? My work and phone calendars say today. Grrrrr. Now it get to do this again tomorrow. Oh well..

So, I get to the hospital, find where I need to be, find out it is tomorrow...what??? My work and phone calendars say today. Grrrrr. Now it get to do this again tomorrow. Oh well..
This has happened to me, I showed them my arigenal appointment papers and they said they made the mistake. Sucks I know.

Tiny pliers. Good light and lots of patience. I seperated the drive, now i think i need to drop motor to get arm off. Then re-assemble and install.
Man Frank you are my hero. I go under the dash for very long and I need paramedics to uncoil me out from under there. Big fat boys like me just plain don’t fit!

How's the crappy motel and peanut butter?
I just got home, left at 0300 this morning. My breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days. The glamorous life of a traveling firearm Instructor! Great group of students at the University, most all were in some kind of Masters program or pre Med. super bright group.

IMG_2071.jpeg

IMG_2072.jpeg

I just got home, left at 0300 this morning. My breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days. The glamorous life of a traveling firearm Instructor! Great group of students at the University, most all were in some kind of Masters program or pre Med. super bright group.

View attachment 1716289188

View attachment 1716289189
PeanutButter's my favorite I can live on that and popcorn. Ho! and a whiskey, sprite. :thumbsup:

-
Back