Hacked so reposting on new account. 71 charger​

$2,000 · In stock
Listed in Idaho Falls, ID

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
  • Color
    blue
My account was hacked so I am reposting with my new account.Clean Title in hand1971 charger 383 auto Needs passenger fender, trunk pan, pass side body work and a partial roof other than that I is a super solid car. Frame rockers and floor are rust free.Moving soon and I don't have room for it so it has to go. I just got the title issued in my name so it has a clean title now.Asking 2,800 oboCan provide proof of ownership if necessary

1724758217219.png
1724758249572.png
1724758237999.png

Frig-B-Gone day today. It's supposed to happen this morning. I don't know if they will install the rest of the appliances today or tomorrow. I'll find out soon enough.

Weird

Hacked so reposting on new account. 71 charger​

$2,000 · In stock
Listed in Idaho Falls, ID

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
  • Color
    blue
My account was hacked so I am reposting with my new account.Clean Title in hand1971 charger 383 auto Needs passenger fender, trunk pan, pass side body work and a partial roof other than that I is a super solid car. Frame rockers and floor are rust free.Moving soon and I don't have room for it so it has to go. I just got the title issued in my name so it has a clean title now.Asking 2,800 oboCan provide proof of ownership if necessary

View attachment 1716295340View attachment 1716295342View attachment 1716295341
:rofl: It's amazing what $2000 will buy you!

My favorite tune up machine for old cars. Tach/dwell/cylinder cancel. Made by Actron.

et985.jpg

I think I have two or them. Great meter. Funny how everyone wants digital. Not going to work well with and variations say for points, The displays will search and never stabilize.

How many weeks to pay that one off? :rofl:

I think I have two or them. Great meter. Funny how everyone wants digital. Not going to work well with and variations say for points, The displays will search and never stabilize.

How may weeks to pay that one off?
:rofl: :rofl: I wonder if I have an old price sheet. I'm thinking $250 range. The pay off is supposed to be 5 weeks.

Really on a coin toss to buy that Sleuth II I posted earlier, always had great luck with them. Issue is no room right now! Easily a 1200 machine if it works which it did turn on they said.

-
Back