Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ALEXIS --- give Tim
1724782880517.png
for getting the '66 out :thumbsup:

Ready for my Buddy to get here and get this thing sealed up. He should be here soon. I have everything set up and ready to go. Don't you know? I used to be a Boy Scout. LOL.....
PXL_20240827_183737251.jpg

Home, Home, Sweet Home. Car is back here now. My body guy is coming by this afternoon while it is still fresh to get it in epoxy primer. We will do it right outside where it's at. I'm going to set up a couple of shade tents to keep stuff from falling on top
View attachment 1716295434View attachment 1716295435View attachment 1716295436View attachment 1716295437View attachment 1716295438
Dude, why are you in my driveway ?! Since you’re there already, drop the signed title in the mail slot on the door

Hmmmm

So my oldest daughter has claimed my 64 Polara has her own
My son has claimed my w200 as his
My 3yr old has claimed the dart”race car”

I’m out of project cars and need one more for the newest… guess I need another project vehicle to even it out. Or so I told my wife :rofl:

Hmmmm

So my oldest daughter has claimed my 64 Polara has her own
My son has claimed my w200 as his
My 3yr old has claimed the dart”race car”

I’m out of project cars and need one more for the newest… guess I need another project vehicle to even it out. Or so I told my wife :rofl:
You REALLY need to finish one....:poke::poke::poke:

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had a overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had a overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Dang. Wishing her the best.

Boy, I'm beat. I don't usually work so hard any more. A lot of stairs and up and down off the floor. I got it done. There was a lot of rotted wood because the evaporator drain was rusted behind the frig. Tomorrow they will bring the new one, plug it in, connect the water line, and slide it into place. I hope it can be leveled easily. The floor repair has some ridges in it. The front was low and the back wall was high and I got it as good as I could. That's what shims are for. LOL Particle board is not hood to use here. I cut out the rot and replaced it with some treated plywood and some pine 1x6's. With 1/4" underlayment on top. Note the box of rotted wood on the right of the last photo. Gotta love 100 year old houses. I used Braided Stainless for the icemaker line. The old copper line sprung a leak after 35 years.What a mess that was in the basement storeroom.

20240827_091917.jpg

20240827_092936.jpg

20240827_093707.jpg

20240827_120731.jpg

20240827_162755.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this.

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had an overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
In our thoughts.

Well, 2 ball joints and a sway bar bushing kicked my ***. Im hurting.
Then went and pulled lower bench seat out of the Studebaker and added some foam. Much better now.
Now to add to passenger side. And see if i have a better muffler.

Sorry to hear that Craig, Prayers sent.

Boy, I'm beat. I don't usually work so hard any more. A lot of stairs and up and down off the floor. I got it done. There was a lot of rotted wood because the evaporator drain was rusted behind the frig. Tomorrow they will bring the new one, plug it in, connect the water line, and slide it into place. I hope it can be leveled easily. The floor repair has some ridges in it. The front was low and the back wall was high and I got it as good as I could. That's what shims are for. LOL Particle board is not hood to use here. I cut out the rot and replaced it with some treated plywood and some pine 1x6's. With 1/4" underlayment on top. Note the box of rotted wood on the right of the last photo. Gotta love 100 year old houses. I used Braided Stainless for the icemaker line. The old copper line sprung a leak after 35 years.What a mess that was in the basement storeroom.

View attachment 1716295589

View attachment 1716295590

View attachment 1716295592

View attachment 1716295593

View attachment 1716295594
Looks good Mike. Looks like a hell of a day for you. Time for a drink. :thumbsup:

Not good. Hope Docs can figure something out

Been busy the last few days with kids staying with me but everyone just left so back to Abby normal for me.
Sold another chin spoiler so I did get a chance to make one and figured screw it I'll finish it tomorrow.
Cheers everyone.

-
Back