Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had a overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Man guy that does not sound good at all. Glad she (Cheryl) has been spending so much time with her these last few months. I see some bachelor evenings in your future. Holler if I need to swing by and take you to hit some balls!

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had an overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Sorry to hear. Prayers

Home, Home, Sweet Home. Car is back here now. My body guy is coming by this afternoon while it is still fresh to get it in epoxy primer. We will do it right outside where it's at. I'm going to set up a couple of shade tents to keep stuff from falling on top
View attachment 1716295434View attachment 1716295435View attachment 1716295436View attachment 1716295437View attachment 1716295438
Congratulations, I know its in great hands again, going to be something when its all assembled.

Dean is my late grandfather’s middle name. He passed unexpectedly away 18 hours after my now 3yr old was born. My wife insisted on doing something to tie into him since my sister named my 3yr old niece after my grandmother, who passed away a year prior.

We were going to go with Jerilynn Dean (my grandfathers name was Jerry) but I just couldn’t get it to sound right after months of trying. Plus the three other minions all out voted me.

View attachment 1716295402
Not all babies are cute….but she is just adorable. Well done!! I love the name. It’s adorable.
Home, Home, Sweet Home. Car is back here now. My body guy is coming by this afternoon while it is still fresh to get it in epoxy primer. We will do it right outside where it's at. I'm going to set up a couple of shade tents to keep stuff from falling on top
View attachment 1716295434View attachment 1716295435View attachment 1716295436View attachment 1716295437View attachment 1716295438
That looks great Mitch. It will be awesome to see the progress
Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had an overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Sending prayers Craig.

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had a overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Oh my, hope meds and recovery time will get things pumping and opens up , my prayers tonight go out to your mother inlaw and family.
Streagth, healing and wisdom to all , including the doctors and nurses

Not good Craig , give her our best here from Canada.

genuflectII.jpg
Healing for all

On the good side I bought 13 baseball cards on the cheap...making money and having fun. Old hobby coming back.

On the good side I bought 13 baseball cards on the cheap...making money and having fun. Old hobby coming back.
My youngest is doing the same with Poke 'Mon cards.

Last edited:
Well make that 14 cards found a Miquel Cabera rookie card selling cheap with an hour to go and couldn't resist...like buying car parts haha!!

Man oh man did I sleep wrong or what. Woke up about 0400 with the worst shooting pain I’ve felt since I had my knee surgery in 08. My shoulders and neck are on fire.

-
Back