Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1724849709742.png

Checking in here not a good time. Cheryl's mom had an overnight heart attack Sunday, then another one in the hospital Monday. They tried to do a cath procedure today but couldn't due to excessive artery blockage in her heart and age. Not looking good without many options but to just go home. We'll just see what she wants to do when she comes off the anesthesia.
Sorry to hear this, prayers for you and your family

I hope all the appliance installs go smoothly today. I will need a new dryer vent hose but that's something I can slide out and put in. (Que Karl)

Looks like a busy day here. Boss man just called to see if I had time to install a few windshields today.
Yea what the hell I could use some extra cash.
Have a good day all.

Morning fellers and fellet, working in the shop today, need to runup to NAPA and get a battery for the DeSoto. Optima won't hold a charge anymore. Breakfast is done and now drinking my coffee.

Mopar A-Body Super Stock Springs, BRAND NEW! - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

Will try to get these springs I think, they're what was on the car before I took them to powder coat and melted out the pads : (
Good price if it was local to pick up, 2.800 are a little light though, I may be looking at doing a new set under my 66 sedan Valiant, I have put 4 door vy 72 Dart springs under here a few years back, helped a bunch
Good morning, already finished my work out not much else scheduled for today supposed to be 96°
Same here, 98 today, 90 tomorrow, mowed this morning and trash at the end of the driveway, not sure what I will do the rest of the day

-
Back