Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seat back

received_1670191027110165.jpeg

received_1209507690201382.jpeg

Sounds like you scored some good parts and made some good friends. Glad to help. Hope to meet you at Mopars in the Park next spring.
Good parts and people! What more could a guy ask for?

Is that my officially unofficial invitation to Mopars in the Park? Haha. Yes sir, I certainly hope to be there, and if the Mopar stars align maybe even with a little extra 3200lbs in tow? Hard to say but maintaining a positive attitude and looking forward to it, regardless! Thanks!

Is that my officially unofficial invitation to Mopars in the Park? Haha. Yes sir, I certainly hope to be there, and if the Mopar stars align maybe even with a little extra 3200lbs in tow? Hard to say but maintaining a positive attitude and looking forward to it, regardless! Thanks!
It's official.

MITP.jpg

F3A65C85-8041-4C7B-BDBB-C20DF56D0C02x.jpeg

You gotta go! We lived in Fargo for years and never missed it. We went to Carlisle this year instead as we can’t make both. Both shows are just filled with great FABO folks and many you will meet are part of this eclectic coffee crew! And don’t believe nuthin they say about me if I ain’t there! Hah!

Driving my 66 some. It seems like the line pressure is lower. Cheetah valve body was taken apart and cleaned. I bet the pressure was not set to Cheetah specs. Hmmmm

Well, that was a long day. Finished adding foam to bolster the seat bottom. Much better now. Tried the Bose 151’s with my car stereo, they sound decent, not a thunderin system but enough to make some decent noise. Replaced muffler. Had to wedge them into the cab corners as not much will fit behind seat. Ready to roll for an hour long road trip this afternoon.

Well we have appliances. Well, they are in the house any way. The frig cavity is a half inch too narrow and that has to be dealt with. The right side wall either needs to be removed or somehow moved out an inch. I need to work with the wife on that so it passes her inspection. If the opening is wider I can push the frig back an extra 2" and still have clearance behind for the waterline and ventilation. I might use ventilation as a selling point for removing the wall. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead::lol: The stove fit good and works well. Same with the dishwasher. I will need to install the dryer. The flexible vent tube needs replaced and I need to get a new flex gas line. The one I have is 25+ years old and is too short because the fitting is on the opposite side of the dryer. Always something but so far, so good. I will post a few pics to this post in a jiffy.

20240828_120849.jpg

20240828_120855.jpg

20240828_120900.jpg

20240828_144405.jpg

Back home from installing some windshields. Only 3 was done the 4th one was the wrong window. :BangHead:
Had a good time as always chatting with the boss talking about old cars and some he's restoring.

Well we have appliances. Well, they are in the house any way. The frig cavity is a half inch too narrow and that has to be dealt with. The right side wall either needs to be removed or somehow moved out an inch. I need to work with the wife on that so it passes her inspection. If the opening is wider I can push the frig back an extra 2" and still have clearance behind for the waterline and ventilation. I might use ventilation as a selling point for removing the wall. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead::lol: The stove fit good and works well. Same with the dishwasher. I will need to install the dryer. The flexible vent tube needs replaced and I need to get a new flex gas line. The one I have is 25+ years old and is too short because the fitting is on the opposite side of the dryer. Always something but so far, so good. I will post a few pics to this post in a jiffy.

View attachment 1716295913

View attachment 1716295914

View attachment 1716295915

View attachment 1716295916
With the window casing where it is Mike, I'd say remove the panel up to the height of the refrigerator and cap it with a piece of trim or something. The shelf would stabilize the top portion. Matching a cabinet might be a PITA

That'll avoid the footprint on the ceiling I'm guessing is there.

20240828_120900~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240828-142021_Chrome.png

Last edited:
Sooo. Leaving restaurant 66 exhibited a strange behavior. Put in 1st, nothing. Hmm. Had to give it gas reved up over 2 grand and slowly moved. Now shifts ok. Is this a function of the stall speed?

With the window casing where it is Mike, I'd say remove the panel up to the height of the refrigerator and cap it with a piece of trim or something. The shelf would stabilize the top portion. Matching a cabinet might be a PITA

That'll avoid the footprint on the ceiling I'm guessing is there.

View attachment 1716295942

View attachment 1716295943
I put a vote in to remove wall altogether. Let it "breathe". Also, makes it easier to pull out and clean once or twice a year.

I put a vote in to remove wall altogether. Let it "breathe". Also, makes it easier to pull out and clean once or twice a year.
My thought is about what the impact on the ceiling is. Mine are all pattern textured, which you wouldn't be able to recreate.

Driving my 66 some. It seems like the line pressure is lower. Cheetah valve body was taken apart and cleaned. I bet the pressure was not set to Cheetah specs. Hmmmm
If it’s working, I’d leave it be

Sooo. Leaving restaurant 66 exhibited a strange behavior. Put in 1st, nothing. Hmm. Had to give it gas reved up over 2 grand and slowly moved. Now shifts ok. Is this a function of the stall speed?
Isn’t that exact same thing what it did in Bowling Green?

I’m wondering if it’s your valve body now

-
Back