Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Mazda for ball joints today. Should not be too difficult. I say that now.

Looks like it wont rain or be scorching hot on sunday. Good day for a BBQ.

Nice little thunderboomer rolled through at 4AM so I’ve been up since then with the fur ball of anxiety we call a dog! Needed the rain-my food plots should be happier!!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Got a new phone last night. See how this goes

Old one wasn’t fast enough for the Salt?
Ha ha!. I was bullied. Everyone who I talk to on the phone said it sounds like I am in a tunnel. Microphone is shot. I wonder if it is from metal dust being out in the garage all the time with me.And I broke the screen this weekend. Ok, I give.

Good morning everyone. Got a new phone last night. See how this goes
Mine is 9 years old, still working perfect but the battery is starting to go :( Love this phone.. too cheap to get a new one since i rarely use it other than listening to podcasts

Ha ha!. I was bullied. Everyone who I talk to on the phone said it sounds like I am in a tunnel. Microphone is shot. I wonder if it is from metal dust being out in the garage all the time with me.And I broke the screen this weekend. Ok, I give.
You gotta keep us updated here next week when you head to the Salt. We will all live vicariously thru you!

1724755328280.jpeg

Went to home depot and grocery shopping this morning and at work by 6:30 still... my day is done :)

You got way more done before my coffee was done!
Yeah.. my new water tank is a 40gal.. old was 50, the nipples on the new tank are 2" closer together.. so being me i just pulled the pipes in and tightened em.. (not an excessive amount) and it's eating at me.. so i got 2 elbows and will put a step in one of the pipes so it all lines up perfect... Just like everything else... it's not right if i don't do it 2-3 times..

P.S. i don't want the lateral pressure on those nipples possibly a crack years later...

-
Back