Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Congrats!

IMG_5822.jpeg

Just got done for the day, man it was hot and air was thick. I had multiple post holes to dig with Johnson bar in the rocks and then build a rifle rack for the range. It was hot enough I figured it was a good day to work on heat threshold exercises. I would go till I got light headed and my hands got clumsy, then cool body core, hydrate rinse and repeat. Four solid clumsy hand stop points throughout the day, plus I lost almost seven pounds! I think even at my advanced age it is good for the body to get seriously stressed physically on occasion. You need to be aware of how your body reacts and what the progression of warning signs are. The time to learn is not when the bad guys are in front of you. Sized the rack to my smallest carbine, grandsons 22. Guys are bringing shorter and shorter rigs to class.

IMG_2218.jpeg

Dang you @toolmanmike i just got back from the LLB rabbit hole. Started with your Chicago post which led to Kansas which led to journey which led to Foreigner which led to Fleetwood Mac, well you know how it goes. They are just an outstanding group of musicians. I really liked the “fullness” of sound on Carry On Our Wayward Son. Looked like they had the whole crew on stage.

Seriously thanks everyone.

Say an extra prayer though yet tonight for us. Some of you may recall the tragedy that occurred 18 hours after my last one came. Still haunted by that to this day

Was a semi-productive day. Got more of shop cleanup done. Brought studebaker in,fixed window. Spot welds between glass channel and up/down bracket broke. Poked welder in and buzzed it back together.
Workbench stayed clean for 14.6 seconds :lol:

Was a semi-productive day. Got more of shop cleanup done. Brought studebaker in,fixed window. Spot welds between glass channel and up/down bracket broke. Poked welder in and buzzed it back together.
Workbench stayed clean for 14.6 seconds :lol:
Is that a record?

We broke a temp record today. Feels like temp was 114. I am pleased that my old ac unit is running and keeping up. (knock on wood)

-
Back