Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Threewindow Thursday!

threewindowthursday.jpg

Good morning :D

I'm going to buy another valve body. Same brand. Hope that resolve issue...
Overall it is safer if you get one with low band apply. The overrunning clutch/band issue will tend to no cut your feet off in the event of drum explosion. No 1st gear burnouts without it or at least shifting first to second.

On the XM Radio this morning, the lady DJ made it very plain she is in Edmonton, Alberta and that they have snow already :wtf:
"Everyone is so excited to get out there on their skis and snowboards! We have two seasons here, Winter and Construction." :lol:

Overall it is safer if you get one with low band apply. The overrunning clutch/band issue will tend to no cut your feet off in the event of drum explosion. No 1st gear burnouts without it or at least shifting first to second.
Thanks, that is the one I'm buying....

My wife tells me I gotta buy a mini van… :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob: That will NEVER happen.

I told her I’d buy a VW Microbus or an A100 first lol
Not gonna lie, I love having a minivan :usflag:
Just went from a 1997 Town and Country to a 2007, the stow and go seats are amazing!

And a happy thongless Thursday to all y’all. I am going to my Dads today to do a bunch of tree trimming for him. My goal is to not fall off the roof or the ladder. Old fat men don’t bounce.
YOUR WRONG JOHN! I posted this and the sites went down. OPPS I DID IT AGAIN!
hoppy tt.gif

Why you get married
1724953390555.png

Then divorced! But wait there is more!
1724953554421.png

1724953784982.png

Last edited:
My wife tells me I gotta buy a mini van… :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob: That will NEVER happen.

I told her I’d buy a VW Microbus or an A100 first lol
We had a couple Chrysler Town and Country vans. Loved them. The new Pacifica models are real nice!

Two weeks top till the Mini van arrives! And I bet ya it is her new car!

Most of us have been there soccer dad!

Only thing that will save you is put a General Lee flag on top! :rofl:

Last edited:
Not a ton of options once you reach baseball-squad numbers. Vehicles that fit more than 5 are few and far between.
1724954544805.png

And they can't fly around either!

Hey my vet gave me a neuter certificate for free if needed.......

Last edited:
-
Back