Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
New one to me… Got stopped coming out of Giant by a locking wheel on shopping cart. No clue what it flagged me on . Only had a few things and I DID NOT use self checkout. Guy scanned my receipt and the wheel released. :wtf:

IMG_8896.jpeg

IMG_8897.jpeg

IMG_8898.jpeg

New one to me… Got stopped coming out of Giant by a locking wheel on shopping cart. No clue what it flagged me on . Only had a few things and I DID NOT use self checkout. Guy scanned my receipt and the wheel released. :wtf:

View attachment 1716296200

View attachment 1716296201

View attachment 1716296202
Local Smart & Final uses a similar technology on their carts. I don't know if there is a trigger that can be applied at will, but the borders of the parking lot are armed to lock a wheel if the cart passes by to keep the carts from becoming mobile closets for the less fortunates living on the nearby streets.

Two weeks top till the Mini van arrives! And I bet ya it is her new car!

Most of us have been there soccer dad!

Only thing that will save you is put a General Lee flag on top! :rofl:
Nope not happening. She has her SRT durango, it’s the closest thing she’ll get to a new car for a very long time.

So, does anyone on here forage for plants like Chicory, dandelion, burdock, etc for teas and such?

Local Smart & Final uses a similar technology on their carts. I don't know if there is a trigger that can be applied at will, but the borders of the parking lot are armed to lock a wheel if the cart passes by to keep the carts from becoming mobile closets for the less fortunates living on the nearby streets.
Stopped me going out the door. If it wasn’t for having a case of bottled water, I would have grabbed my bags a left it there.

I have a formal affair this Saturday to attend.
I'm having trouble figuring out what Ring to wear. I have Plain silver, gold,
plain or with Diamonds.
Any suggestions
Sometimes it's difficult picking out the correct one.

Sandow-5.jpg

plain or with Diamonds.
Any suggestions
A bit optimistic but i would go with this...
1724958163987.jpeg

Just finished another spoiler but still drying so looks like I'll ship it out on Monday.

IMG_20240829_154328077.jpg

plain or with Diamonds.
Any suggestions

View attachment 1716296235
I am clearly no help I have never been in a formal affair only discreet ones? Does that mean you have permission?
Que Karl!

For this 5 minutes SpaceX will attempt a launch from South Vandenberg in about 7 1/2 hours. If their recent performance continues, their drone recovery barge Of Course I Still Love You should catch fire down by Baja about 20 minutes later :rolleyes:

So I am building some portable walls for a shoot house application, the walls are the pvc stacked but sans the curtain at this point. And yes for all you sharp eyed readers that is a flag with a pine tree on it in the background, if ya know ya know! Semper Fi. The white plates will become the bases for the walls once I weld the pipe sockets onto them, pipe sockets are on the ladder. The colorful plates are misc hanging targets. I can only imagine the guy at Lowe’s thoughts as I rolled out with all the misc colored aerosols! Hah! It is that time of year on the range. Fresh paint for everything!

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg

IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

IMG_2221.jpeg

IMG_2222.jpeg

For this 5 minutes SpaceX will attempt a launch from South Vandenberg in about 7 1/2 hours. If their recent performance continues, their drone recovery barge Of Course I Still Love You should catch fire down by Baja about 20 minutes later :rolleyes:
We could roast hot dogs and make it a party on that fire. :thumbsup:

So I am building some portable walls for a shoot house application, the walls are the pvc stacked but sans the curtain at this point. And yes for all you sharp eyed readers that is a flag with a pine tree on it in the background, if ya know ya know! Semper Fi. The white plates will become the bases for the walls once I weld the pipe sockets onto them, pipe sockets are on the ladder. The colorful plates are misc hanging targets. I can only imagine the guy at Lowe’s thoughts as I rolled out with all the misc colored aerosols! Hah! It is that time of year on the range. Fresh paint for everything!

View attachment 1716296291

View attachment 1716296292

View attachment 1716296293

View attachment 1716296294

View attachment 1716296295

View attachment 1716296296

View attachment 1716296297
That's a lot of primer and glue.

-
Back