Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Marines wasted no time getting here. HumVees must have been in OD :lol: . Stays like this and those tourists from the San Joaquin Valley will be happy they made the trip to escape the heat over in the valley.

The Marines wasted no time getting here. HumVees must have been in OD :lol: . Stays like this and those tourists from the San Joaquin Valley will be happy they made the trip to escape the heat over in the valley.
They don’t go any faster in OD… they’re still governed at the ground speed, just a lower RPM. 60-65 tops if in like new shape. Course they’re rattling all to hell by then

That trek to Katrina took f-ing forever… at 55mph convoy speed and 65 tops

My stable. Not including trailers.

20240829_180436.jpg

Nothing new about getting hail but don't like the baseball size hail. :BangHead:
I think we've had one hail event in the 40sum years I been here. Lightning probably count it on one hand. I did drive to work one morning and see snow on the vineyards across the river from the rock farm, all of about 400' elevation :wtf:

Ok, this turned out pretty good. I need to rewrite the recipe for the baking times and procedures though. The potatoes need more than 20 min. The shrimp 15 and the sausage about 10 min. uncovered. It's a timing thing. The ingredients and spices were good .

20240829_205633.jpg

Falcon launch delayed until Friday due to investigation of that landing in the Atlantic yesterday.
I guess they din't wanna set Baja California ablaze.

I think we've had one hail event in the 40sum years I been here. Lightning probably count it on one hand. I did drive to work one morning and see snow on the vineyards across the river from the rock farm, all of about 400' elevation :wtf:
I can send you snow this winter if you want some. :lol:

72 here this morning, its been a tough last 5 days of 97, 98 and 99 real temps here on the hill.
Hope everyone is getting temps that is contherable to work, play and relax in today

-
Back