Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1724970059590.png

Look what I found! The trajectories start about a 30 minute drive from here. The Falcon booster is supposed to catch fire and sink the drone barge at the end of the short purple stripe.

Got into shop, relocated driver side mirror and finally got passenger side mounted. Thats done. Cleaned up a little. Must be a head cold, stuffed up and headache. Ended up being a down day. First one in a long time.

Last edited:
Got into shop, relocated driver side mirror and finally got passenger side mounted. Thats done. Cleaned up a little. Must be a head cold, stuffed up and headache. Ended up being a down day. First one in a ling time.
Hope you get better soon Frank.

Evening all, been working in the shop most of the day. DeSoto is giving me fits, fix one thing and find 2 more things wrong with it.

Evening. Looks like I caught the Covid my wife had 2 weeks ago. So I’m banished to the couch and isolation from new baby :(

Went and helped buddy play with his hot rod. Found it needs to be well warmed up to remain running when put in gear. Next time I play with it I check what position choke is in at that point. We took it for a ride around the block and learned a few more of it's habits. While out there I seen the Marines are advancing already from the north, probly make viewing that Falcon launch a not gonna happen.

I'm trying a shrimp dish. Like a boil with shrimp, sausage, sweet corn on the ear, and baby potatoes. We will see how it turns out. It's supposed to look like this.
1724979595425.png

Last edited:
My wife chuckled when I put on my issued gas mask. Figured what the hell, I’ve slept in it before, why not again
Was in the fire department for a long time and lots of training with a scuba tank and mask on. Yep I could sleep with it on back in the old days, but I don't think I could anymore.

Was in the fire department for a long time and lots of training with a scuba tank and mask on. Yep I could sleep with it on back in the old days, but I don't think I could anymore.
I probably won’t, not with my sleep apnea problems but it’s funny

-
Back