Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's the interior...

Smidge of debris in there, Eh?

IMG_20240831_161242399_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240831_161253590_HDR_AE.jpg

Finally got the right distributor for the 59 Apache pickup last night and installed it this morning. I now have oil pressure and it seems to run good. Had to beat the **** out of it to get it in the hole. :rolleyes:
Hope it will be picked up tomorrow so I can clean my garage before winter sets in.

Finally got the right distributor for the 59 Apache pickup last night and installed it this morning. I now have oil pressure and it seems to run good. Had to beat the **** out of it to get it in the hole. :rolleyes:
Hope it will be picked up tomorrow so I can clean my garage before winter sets in.
Never go in dry. Lube is your friend.

Been bent over a fender all morning and I'm sore. Getting old is no fun but the good thing is I'm retired and I can poor me a drink early.
Cheers my friends....

You mean at the fill neck?
Yes, where the fill neck goes into the tank. It has to be close to perfect alignment or you will leak gas out when you fill it up and drive. New rubber seals may help. Or not.

Agreed!

Man o man #22 is lighting it up. I think they have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs.
I have seen so many good vids on Facebook of the game last night. They were on fire.

Electric DA died :( ate too much dust.. think i got it close enough that i can finish by hand tomorrow and finally primer.. just little spots now

-
Back