Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's the interior...

Smidge of debris in there, Eh?

View attachment 1716297176

View attachment 1716297177
Intereseting color of that filter. Sender, tube and float look good.
Got a place to clean the tank?

Damn, making me hungry.
Was gonna agree and then thought that might come across weird and creepy!
Would there have originally been a mat or some sort of anti vibration stuff up there?
On a 67 yes.
On your Canadian early IDK
Picture in the books?

This going too deep in the tank?

IMG_20240831_200621779_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240831_201032989_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240831_201306108_HDR_AE.jpg

Last edited:
1725149494437.png

You living in a cave?

What would you clean it with Matt?
The filter?
Buy a new one.
Now something has cropped up since I last had to buy one. Apparently there are cylindrical ones and others that have flat end or somehting like that. I don't know why there are different versions. Find one like the one that's on there. Why experiment/

As far as the tank, I've not had to go that far. My friend brought that thanls from his '60 Sprite and a later 60s SAAB to a place in Yeadon or Upper Darby. One needed patching too. They're not there now - so I'm no help at all there.

Looks like Dana did some testing

View attachment 1716297263

You living in a cave?

Don't forget the "who rebuilds fuel tank senders" and the "Meter Match" thread.They are stickys in the fuel and carb forum.

here's the recipe:
pineapple juice was drained and had that while "melding" the ingredients
and the black beans were rinsed and tossed till clean

S1051910.JPG

I thought about having it for breakfast tomorrow with a few eggs...but, maybe not such a good idea when going to church after eating. Well, there's always lunch!

Made a big ol' margarita. Fancy glasses not needed. Start with a BOG
(big ol glass), 1/2 glass of crushed ice from my new frig. (which isn't officially installed yet), 2 shots of good Tequila, amd top it off with Jose Quervo mix.

20240831_192209.jpg

Got the new, correct lens installed on the 37. Residual valve next. Should be done with it monday or tuesday.

Fail! New oven. Warmed it up, put the pizza in, set the timer for 12 min. Don't need to read no damn instructions! The timer wasn't counting down. Now I have no idea how long the pizza has been in. I set it to 12 hours and not 12 min. (like the microwave) 12.00. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob:

Fail! New oven. Warmed it up, put the pizza in, set the timer for 12 min. Don't need to read no damn instructions! The timer wasn't counting down. Now I have no idea how long the pizza has been in. I set it to 12 hours and not 12 min. (like the microwave) 12.00. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob:
I hate trying to learn new stuff. I can burn anything without any help from a damn computer. Smoke alarm is the best timer. :thumbsup:

You're that guy that incinerates the microwave popcorn filling the hall with smoke and causing the hotel to be evacuated, aren't you?

:poke:

-
Back