Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm puzzled why Classic Industries states that the sending unit I bought is correct. It's not even close
1725153989544.png

Lets face it, 95% of the people in these businesses are not car people - and certainly not owners, restorers, or hot rodders of these cars. They are not techs or engineers. They're just merchandizers. :(
A few were started by actual enthusiasts, and a few of the smaller ones still are.
But most, its just a business to buy and then sell for more than the purchase plus overhead.

I hit the outside of mine with slipplate, restored it. Inside depends how bad it is rust wise. Mine was just varnish so mineral spirits sloshed around then drained, alcohol to get the min spirits out then sealed it. Worked fine so far. Sending units are a pia. Hopefully yours is good, replacements suck. Save the old lock ring! The pad is the same as roofing felt.
View attachment 1716297039
Morning

Think I'm going to make a bad breakfast today, enough Cheerios thru the week : )

I will say I agree, I would like a tender pork chop,two eggs over easy, hash browns of course
:thumbsup: :thumbsup::(... but I will refrain and hopefully have a hand full of blue berries and a chopped 1/2 apple in my oatmeal.

I will say I agree, I would like a tender pork chop,two eggs over easy, hash browns of course
:thumbsup: :thumbsup::(... but I will refrain and hopefully have a hand full of blue berries and a chopped 1/2 apple in my oatmeal.
Your heart says thank you lol!

-
Back