Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was down to visit Hoppy but left before he saw me.....geesh!

1725190706421.png

Some one I never saw before bought it all. Very little electronics. I got one resistor and one ecu. I did get a Inowave timing light. I was dealing with an old Amish and his kid that was constantly standind in my was and could not see what I was bidding on. Of course we were late so we were all the way in the back

depending which ones could of been a deal. ECU;s are always a crap shoot no idea if they work or not. m Great example bough 5 yes 5 gold boxes very hard to find and only one is good, All are NOS also! I have to do it to find them.

Happens. For me I am used to getting "other" stuff along with what I really want. Auctions for me have not gone well at all.

Stuff I look for lately are OEM ECU"s certain ballast resistors, NOS Mopar dated coils and early points. Condensers and recently NOS dated Voltage regulators. All a crap shoot till tested. I have prob sent Stepjhan hots 50 bad ECU's in the last few years so cant pay alot on them. NOS really only means they look good.

As I said the Amish guy was buying everything he could and the kid kept standing in my way. The Auctioneer kept saying 82 dodge and here we have what looks like a hood emblem and a distributor.....I am thinking the Ram head. I get it and it was the ONLY box of Ford stuff in the place. I bought what was a New grille and when it is delivered it was used with a couple small dents.

As I said the Amish guy was buying everything he could and the kid kept standing in my way. The Auctioneer kept saying 82 dodge and here we have what looks like a hood emblem and a distributor.....I am thinking the Ram head. I get it and it was the ONLY box of Ford stuff in the place. I bought what was a New grille and when it is delivered it was used with a couple small dents.
Sounds like a full-contact auction.

Those heads can get pricey. The one on the tikey truck I got a deal on prob 100. Hey I have to send you a list of what I did on there for you.

Ok...

Yeah, the Chryco parts book has advertisements scattered through it that are kinda cool. That was one of them in the ignition section
I have been looking for ignition one of them and also a Autopar book. Still the same mopar parts but use different part numbers. No idea why. Canadian Mopar

-
Back