Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it to another day...
1725532407843.jpeg

Our new Shepard pup set a PB this morning. We now have two accident free nights! Gonna be a good day! I am setting up the range and classroom for a NRA Rifle Instructors block starts today and will go thru Saturday or Sunday depending on Instructor candidate. They will have to qualify in three positions and standing unsupported is the one that always culls the herd.

Another day, Another way, good morning coffee crew, yesterday's cool morning to cook out on the deck

20240902_100819.jpg

Hey gang

F Y I.

Scott is dealing with a backhoe outtage at his place. No phone or Internet for several days now.

Frontier Communications owns that old copper out there, and they suck

Hey gang

F Y I.

Scott is dealing with a backhoe outtage at his place. No phone or Internet for several days now.

Frontier Communications owns that old copper out there, and they suck
They have a monopoly on them here also. I dropped them when comcast came in with lines. I use Vonage here 25 a month unlimited. Frontier got .15 a minute local calls. Screw them!

They have a monopoly on them here also. I dropped them when comcast came in with lines. I use Vonage here 25 a month unlimited. Frontier got .15 a minute local calls. Screw them!
Same here and why I don’t have a landline.

Hey any one have a 66 273 2V at dist core they want to get rid of? Cant believe I do not have one. Also looking for these new or used.
1725537108253.png

Same here and why I don’t have a landline.
I have no choice here no cell around the house have to go on the road!

-
Back