Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

20240904_184244.jpg

Yea should be fine. Just remember the term encapsulated just means it seals off any air or moisture from getting in and letting the rust continue it eating the metal. If it doesn't seal off properly then it's a problem.
Don't really think your car is going to be in a lot of salt or water so don't see it rusting away too fast.
Eastwoods stuff has a chemical that treats the rust and stops its growth. My company uses underneath on humvees during refit

No.. Not at all. ... Would it just be better to prep the surface and do primer?

I overthink the crap out of everything
No.. Not at all. ... Would it just be better to prep the surface and do primer?

I overthink the crap out of everything
It's more of the primer or whatever you use sticking to the bare metal that is the issue. I like your idea of using Eastwood or Por-15 on the rust then Epoxy prime the floor. I put Truck bed liner on my interior floor and underside to seal it off. Not spray can bed liner but the better stuff that you mix the hardener in and use a kit that comes with the gun to spray it on with. Raptor is what I used, made in Canada and good stuff.

Now watch this cover. I believe this is the first song Austin, the keyboard player, played with the group.

Evening all, loaded up my car for the 21/2-hour trip to Ft Collins for the Good-guys show tomorrow. Bag and cooler in the morning and I'm good to go.(I think)

I still need to come out and get a lesson or 12 on tasting. .

Just saying
Bring a translator with ya! Last time I was on his back porch some of his tasting buddies came by. Next thing ya know I could not find the door! They would get to rambling and I had no idea what they were talking about. Man those guys know a lot about whiskey. I am a bit pedestrian, either I like it or I don’t!

Bring a translator with ya! Last time I was on his back porch some of his tasting buddies came by. Next thing ya know I could not find the door! They would get to rambling and I had no idea what they were talking about. Man those guys know a lot about whiskey. I am a bit pedestrian, either I like it or I don’t!
Damn, i can't find that photo on my phone.

Nothing wrong with that. For your taste, it's eother good or not.

I only see 7 bottles. There's no problem there. LOL
John, ted, and Travis..jpg

Last edited:
-
Back