Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only one Derelict out when I went by. Had a '34 Ford grill shell on it, the rest was so Gassered out It was hard to say what the rest of it was other than the biggest MTs and the 20" wide Dana under the back :eek: The back window said something like "No **** Performance" :lol:

Believe me IT DOESN'T! Paypal nor Ebay will really support you. I had a problem and it went back and forth for 6 months and their response when I said I thought I was protected. "We don't know either of you and when the facts from both parties are different it is hard to take a stand"
If your PayPal goes thru a credit card even if it's friends & family.
Just file a complaint with the card company.
Worked for me.

Believe me IT DOESN'T! Paypal nor Ebay will really support you. I had a problem and it went back and forth for 6 months and their response when I said I thought I was protected. "We don't know either of you and when the facts from both parties are different it is hard to take a stand"
Yeah... I try to read through the reviews to see if they are AI, or see if they have a return policy. Also check the other items they have for sale and if they look legit. There are deals to be had some times, just difficult to trust these days

Finally got starter sounding better. Not perfect as flywheel is a little chewed. Block takes 3 bolts,starter takes 3 bolts so i made shims that match. .100 worth. Probably the most i ever shimmed a small block chevy starter. And used a torque wrench, 35 foot-lbs.

Looking good Kyle, that's a man wind chime. The sweet sound of car parts banging together.
Thank you @Frodee! If you put your ear up to it you can hear the sound of mustangs running away, haha…

I think I might have made an ucky-wucky… being “thrifty” I let my oldest pick the color for our suspension parts out of TSCs discount tractor spray paints… and she chose “Maysee Ferguhson Gray” … and it’s REALLY light… but, she picked it, I can’t break her heart and the “wind chime” has its first coat… anything’s better than what it was!

IMG_9875.jpeg

IMG_9880.jpeg

IMG_0011.jpeg

Picked up the rear and meet a new member and his son.
Lots of knowledge and a nice 3 pedal v/8. Barracuda.
@Speedy Pedi
AAR, It was great to meet you, and talk with you, pleasure doing business with you, glad to pass the axle to someone who can use it. Look forward to getting to Carlisle and catching up with you.

457619540_499574526268905_1539789398016636869_n.jpg

459057781_815103290837270_7763596070036084356_n.jpg

Holy Crap! I look at NWS to check weather and they have "Smoke Advisory" for parts of the Mojave desert :wtf: Ain't nuthin' to burn out there. Look at CalFire to check brush fires, big one right outside San Bernardino just east of LA 18K acres big. That's some rough terrain out there.

As if that 18K acre brush fire in in San Berdoo isn't enough for 1 weekend, one of the neighboring villages had 2 earthquakes yesterday, a 3.4 and a 3.9 :eek: Good day to not be in The Inland Empire.
Goofy stuff you see on the streets. Tesla wheel chock/truck, painted flat olive drab, flat blacked out wheels, all it needed was a .50 cal mount :realcrazy: . On the other hand :lol: kid on an old Vespa scooter, the 2 stroke variety, full face helmet and shield, proper riding apparel, the scooter either had tuned expansion chamber on it or the baffles were removed from the pipes :rofl: Hot Rod Vespa
1725819059493.png

Well... Couldn't ignore it...I tried"whistling past the graveyard. Nah....

Looks ok underneath. It was another of those sheet metal patches.

IMG_20240908_142103478_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240908_122242163_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240908_122236220_HDR_AE.jpg

IMG_20240908_142249743_HDR_AE.jpg

Way behind on backread. Just skimming so not sure who actually looking… @MOPARMITCH ? Depending when you will be ready for it… order for Carlisle pick up.
Yup, That's quite a ways out yet to worry about. Dragged the Dirty Greasy K Frame outside to scrape and spray with Spray Nine.. and..... Not yet clean to my satisfaction, more work required. Lol
PXL_20240908_185024845.jpg

Some kids from the local school showed up at the grain elevator today selling snacks to the truck drivers to help pay for their soft ball T shirts. I folded up the old truck and came home so the kids had a good chance of making a few bucks. Not a big deal for me the kids are more important than me handing out hot dogs. :thumbsup:

-
Back