Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all, hope your weekend is going well.
Been busy here but keeps me from getting into trouble.

Funny, now that I think about it, the next pedal car after I grew out of the '56 Buick had a tube chassis and a 2 1/2 horse Clinton 2 stroke on it. :rofl:
I could have gotten into that. I didn't have anything motorized until I got my Yamaha when I was 14. I think I pushed the damn thing more than I rode it. :rofl: :rofl: Not mine but like mine. 100 c twin. It really sounded big when I took the baffles out of the megaphones.
1725804573720.png

Last edited:
I could have gotten into that. I didn't have anything motorized until I got my Yamaha when I was 14. I think I pushed the damn thing more than I rode it. :rofl: :rofl: Not mine but like mine. 100 c twin. It really sounded big when I took the baffles out of the megaphones. View attachment 1716300609
It ran about 62 mph with the baffles out. I should have ran it at Bonneville. Oops, I would have my work cut out for me. How do I double my speed?

JP Afflick holds the record for the fastest 100cc motorcycle run on the salt flats, reaching speeds of 131.228 mph.

It ran about 62 mph with the baffles out. I should have ran it at Bonneville. Oops, I would have my work cut out for me. How do I double my speed?

JP Afflick holds the record for the fastest 100cc motorcycle run on the salt flats, reaching speeds of 131.228 mph.
100+ on any scooter is thrilling :steering: With only 100cc to play with that bike probly didn't weigh 75 lbs soakin' wet :realcrazy:

Yes, that car is amazing. 500ci dual plug hemi, crank driven procharger, on methanol, liberty 5spd and quickchange with 2.47 gears.
Australian Charger/Valiant. Brought here in a shipping container from Australia. They were in impound, so they broke a record

Good morning FABO. In prepping and priming our front end parts we unintentionally made a “wind chime” out of “fish bones” Happy wrenching!

IMG_9956.jpeg

-
Back