Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. It’s a little chilly this morning. If all goes well today the 36 will finally be running. Fingers crossed.

Woner if the one Ray took out is still good, the connector. Have a pic on it? Possibly might have one from the car I stripped was a 64.

Seriously making a harness is easy if you do it one wire at a time. What sucks is finding all the right gauge wires in the colors you want. Rhode island wiring saved my *** after the fire and re made the pop engine harness.

Seriously making a harness is easy if you do it one wire at a time. What sucks is finding all the right gauge wires in the colors you want. Rhode island wiring saved my *** after the fire and re made the pop engine harness.
Wolfie showed me how he did his painless kit, yeah

Believe me IT DOESN'T! Paypal nor Ebay will really support you. I had a problem and it went back and forth for 6 months and their response when I said I thought I was protected. "We don't know either of you and when the facts from both parties are different it is hard to take a stand"

The grocery has this freaking spill and inventory droid that rolls around and gets in the way. I've seen some elderly ladies throw some NHL-grade hip checks on that thing

I'm surprised we haven't read about one of those things catching on fire and spinning through the aisles :rofl: .

04a4fc540094ba5d4c3bf318ac09184f.jpg
Morning !

It's a little chilly this morning, 47°.. Never fear it will be in the 80's today and 90's mid week. I need to get the boiler looked at before we really need it. It is showing a trouble code. something about programming. Probably built in just to get the service man out to reset it. :BangHead: :rofl:

Like the McDonald ice cream machine debacle! :rofl:

Already out picking up girls, selling your tool :rofl: :rofl: oh my, I crack myself up... you still have that car ?
Nope, I had too much Kool-Aid one day and crashed it into a tree. :rofl: Those toys are fun but you outgrow them in a hurry at that age.

I needed some risers for the front feet of the dryer. Crete won't be bothered by a little trickle of water going by. I poured 2 different ones. I think the rectangle ones will work better. Fingers crossed. Hey, it was the wife's idea. I'll roll with that. Peel off the plastic and they will be flared at the bottom.

View attachment 1716299867
Hay ! Need to put them somewhere to cure, 20 days I would say., depending on what kind of quick creat you used Mike

Nope, I had too much Kool-Aid one day and crashed it into a tree. :rofl: Those toys are fun but you outgrow them in a hurry at that age.
Never sat in one, I started out on a stuffed toy , a donkey I believe, graduated to a tractor at about 8 or 9. Thats a great old car though

Slants can move if set up right. What the heck was @memike pulling at the track? Remember it was impressive. Waiting on Robby Bobbys to go there.
I have a good slip when I won my class, I looked threw my phone for it but be darn if I can find it this morning, out ran a suburban, me dropping the clutch at 44 thousand, banging on the tree shifting, seems it was very high tens or very low 11s.. old brain ain't wombat it use to be.
Oh, and thats with the idibity....170 slant 6

-
Back