Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup he is insane. Top price for a tan dual point with "MADE IN USA" on top, Maybe.

Speaking of caps the one I pulled out of the Burb was blue, Napa Echlin (Poland) was black, all copper terminals

Wow almost 5 bills for the vacuum advance and buyer arranges shipping? What the heck does "we are a light address business" mean?
One reason I rebuild them. For 500 and old rubber and no returns? :realcrazy: :wtf:

But I have had guys demand a NOS one also. I think it is a waste of money. Now the electric ones you have no choice except NOS and they are a real crap shoot either the solenoid is stuck or the vac advance side is blown out.

Not really, to bad the VR has a older date if it was a 69 or 70 $100 74 $10

Last edited:
Another thing I will not touch that I see sell alot are NOS seals like for the timing cove where the crank come through. No way I would trust rubber that old!

Morning!
Too damn early. Will likely blast out to shop and get that starter in before brekkie.
Then kid’s car for brakes.
Monday i start to assemble firebird. First is organize parts that have been in storage.

I have one dist to put together then finish the fall shop cleanout I started 4 days ago! Man I am slow!

Morning off to NJ to pick up a rear I don't need.:realcrazy:
1725791830600.png

Cool to me!

-
Back