Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys and gal. Survived my 50th high school reunion a weekend of drinking too much. stories, and lies...haha!! Cheryl was a saint and said she actually had a good time. This morning we're taking off for a Royals game. My best bud got second row behind home plate tickets and thought we should go it should be a fun time!! Thankfully we aren't driving.

Good morning everyone. Another day of racing. We added some timing, raised the rev limiter, and will be shifting higher. He hit the 175mph at the 3 mile, but needed to at the 2 1/4 to get to run the long course. Then we can let it stretch it's legs. Should be good for 220 with enough room.

Good morning everyone. Another day of racing. We added some timing, raised the rev limiter, and will be shifting higher. He hit the 175mph at the 3 mile, but needed to at the 2 1/4 to get to run the long course. Then we can let it stretch it's legs. Should be good for 220 with enough room.
That has to be a blast!

Morning y'all

Another day of surface prep on the floorboards today. Should get the paint down I think might start on the interior of the frame rails

Your going to love this for the frame rail interior. A small brass chimney brush on a drill is fantastic.

1725796380734.png

Had a good one yesterday. I have been helping a guy over the phone with a dual point issue for a few days., really a weird one. Basically went through everything over the phone with him. Dam asked him what he set the dwell at told me told him it was wrong it was for single point. He is pretty good about following a FSM. Dam if he wasn't following the single point specs. All good now. Have to ask the right questions to get all the information out of people!

Or is it this one?

66 has a different bulkhead connector

I'm sniffing around it because Year Ones normal price for a 64 dash harness is $800
Use you old connectors and make one not hard. Just need the wire and packard terminals and two tools. Prob 100 total in cost

-
Back