Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thank you @Frodee! If you put your ear up to it you can hear the sound of mustangs running away, haha…

I think I might have made an ucky-wucky… being “thrifty” I let my oldest pick the color for our suspension parts out of TSCs discount tractor spray paints… and she chose “Maysee Ferguhson Gray” … and it’s REALLY light… but, she picked it, I can’t break her heart and the “wind chime” has its first coat… anything’s better than what it was!

View attachment 1716300720

View attachment 1716300721

View attachment 1716300722
A far better choice than red or orange..

68 Firebird convertible, big block. Project car, most of the metalwork is done. $15,000. Paint, top and interior and it would be a nice car.

Kids car, one back brake getting hot. Says right rear. So i get everything, caliper too. Turns out right rear is the driver side.. :BangHead: :wtf: :wtf: after all these years i didnt know that.
Caliper is in fact sticking. So theres me like a dumbass, dismantling the caliper,pressing piston out and honing it out while trying to not destroy the boot. Maybe a success. Piston moves freely now, i did not damage the seal when removing it.

^^^^ even with my "make these small stamped numbers larger glasses", I still use a magnifying glass for all that small print on bottles of food, supplements.....

^^^^ even with my "make these small stamped numbers larger glasses", I still use a magnifying glass for all that small print on bottles of food, supplements.....
Me too. My last pair of glasses have been stellar but the bi focsls need another power or two.

8FE0CA69-0DC4-40F6-8D55-6103C6705A95.jpeg
IMG_7790.jpeg
We got her running! She didn’t want stay running at first but we finally got her set.

-
Back