Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm bored, everything is done around here so think I'll go
putter around in the garage and start on a new project doing something anyway.

The Amazon link is random. Gave me a mimo router
This.

20240923_104213.jpg

@MOPARMITCH : Does the truck run? The picture you posted looked pretty intimidating!!
Yes, Runs Great. Ya never know when that much work is done, is it right? Did it solve the problem? Double and triple checked everything along the way. First one of these I have done, and just trying to help a friend from Church. He tipped me $100 when he picked it up, and texted me later about how well it was running. Was a very long job though, and hard on this old mans body, but I got er done.... :thumbsup:

Yes, Runs Great. Ya never know when that much work is done, is it right? Did it solve the problem? Double and triple checked everything along the way. First one of these I have done, and just trying to help a friend from Church. He tipped me $100 when he picked it up, and texted me later about how well it was running. Was a very long job though, and hard on this old mans body, but I got er done.... :thumbsup:
Atta boy Mitch, hard to find a guy that has pride in his work anymore.

I have bunch of products that didn't last at all. As soon as dry looked like nothing had been applied

-
Back