Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam window was giving me fits. One adjustment it got worse, made another, even worse again.
Had to step back and re-evaluate my life decisions…
I got it, tomorrow the other side.

Aaaannnddd they sold the Ramcharger on me

People suck

If you need a buyer for something you're selling, apparently starting a negotiation with me is the fastest way to sell it to someone else.

You sound like me and my trying to buy a camper. It will come together
Here's the next one to get sold 14 hours before I buy it in case anyone was wondering

Screenshot_20240924-174759_Facebook.png

Aaaannnddd they sold the Ramcharger on me

People suck

If you need a buyer for something you're selling, apparently starting a negotiation with me is the fastest way to sell it to someone else.
I'd never do that. Had a 68 short bed Chevy pick up that was in nice shape and ran down the road great that I put up for sale and a guy told me he would take it but would take him 2 weeks to come and get it. I held on to it for him and was even offered more for it but I held on to it for him because I said I would and my word is worth more than money.
What's wrong with people I have know idea but I stand my ground like the rest of you all here.

I'd never do that. Had a 68 short bed Chevy pick up that was in nice shape and ran down the road great that I put up for sale and a guy told me he would take it but would take him 2 weeks to come and get it. I held on to it for him and was even offered more for it but I held on to it for him because I said I would and my word is worth more than money.
What's wrong with people I have know idea but I stand my ground like the rest of you all here.
You are a man of Honor Fred. Apparently an uncommon trait

1993 Dodge D250 Club Cab · Long Bed

Coal burner kids? What's the lowdown on this year?

@dukeboy440
1993 last year of the VE injection pumped 12 valve. The most durable and reliable of all the Cummins in my opinion, especially backed with the 5 speed. Intercooler on this year means more power than the 89-91 version. Turbo is a tad undersized for it and limits full potential for power gains, but adjusting the AFR screw in the pump can still gain 40-75 hp, course it’ll roll coal if you do that.
But as a work horse truck, you can’t really do much better unless you just really need to tow heavy. That said, the 89 Cummins we have on the farm pulled a 22.5 ton German half track 75 miles home on the interstate with no issues. And routinely towed a 4440 John Deere that weighs roughly 16,500 pounds in full trim . Plus the trailer.

It would be nice if they gave me the opportunity to respond... Not just "oh, it's gone". Or tell me at the onset that you're number ___ in line

Paid for a FRKN Carfax report already
Eh I’d never pay for one of those. The accuracy is a coin toss and heavily depends on the owner using a dealer for all service and repairs

-
Back