Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good thing fuel oil only lights with an invitation. Well, may be the fumes are dangerous. It's a good thing she's got you around.
The house was full of fumes and she wanted to put a fan in the doorway to get rid of the fumes but not an explosion proof fan and that would not be good. Fire dept. is helping so I'll stay out of the way.
Told the old gal to come over for coffee and bring your dog to keep it out of her house.

The house was full of fumes and she wanted to put a fan in the doorway to get rid of the fumes but not an explosion proof fan and that would not be good. Fire dept. is helping so I'll stay out of the way.
Told the old gal to come over for coffee and bring your dog to keep it out of her house.
Exactly what she wanted :lol:

Interesting, i stopped putting sugar in my coffee 3 months ago. Almost 10 lbs lighter. 2-5 cups a day, thats as many as 5 teaspoons of sugar i dont consume. Dont really miss it either.

Interesting, i stopped putting sugar in my coffee 3 months ago. Almost 10 lbs lighter. 2-5 cups a day, thats as many as 5 teaspoons of sugar i dont consume. Dont really miss it either.
Always heard coffee black was a diet drink

Been a busy morning. Neighbor gal called me and needed help, I rushed over and the fuel oil tank in her basement sprung a leak and fuel oil all over the basement. Shut the furnace off and hope all the electric in the basement and ventilated and called the fire dept.
Is this the cougar lady that's sweet on you. :poke:

Morning everyone, nice day to get some things done in the garage. My axle jack showed up for my lift so need to put that on.

-
Back