Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch yes it did melt in but the motor was off thankfully. Ditch it, get a small paper one. Or if you really have to have it put a metal house screen under it!

Can you believe Iceland has 2-1 on England in the 1/8 final of the European Soccer championship?! They have a population of 300k!

MAN, i need some major advice, my 2 yr old is acting out majorly at daycare, hitting, pushing , screaming. Already kicked from one, she doesn't do it at home, so I'm not sure what to do

Do you punish her at home on the days that she acts up? Maybe a little punishment is needed to drive the point home that she has to behave at school or be "grounded/time out" at home. Restrict her from some of the activities that she likes when she acts up, but then give them back when on the days she behaves...

She needs to learn that there are consequences to acting up.

If you don't get this point across now, it will get worse as she gets older...

See if you can get her to talk about it. What is wrong at the new school that she doesn't behave? Is there a teacher or kid that she doesn't like?

Is she trying to manipulate you into taking her to another school because she doesn't like this one??

MAN THE POP WAS ON FIRE! And fast also!

DSC00713.JPG

DSC00712.JPG

DSC00711.JPG

You may want to reconsider that plastic master cylinder reservoir and go back to metal.... :soapbox:

F that I will build a nest! Thinking a high 11 car that has a mans name. 4300lb in American's cars. Dam it did over 200 miles and it did this! Thought it was worked out. Oh well after the adjuster gets here I will beereneer it. No way to look back now.

yeah, we had no issues till mid may when we sent her to a new, much more strict daycare, i think she wasn't used to it and is acting out since.

I asked my Mom who is a retired kindergarten teacher, who has a degree in early childhood education about this. She thought about it and responded that your daughter is learning this behavior from other children at the day care. The workers there are most likely too busy to effectively deal with it. She suggested taking a day or two off and going with her to the day care and observing. If your daughter gets in a ruckus with another child, pull her away and keep her still to the count of two, then make the kids hug. My Mom also said it might be better for her to have day care at home right now. Find an older lady who loves children who wants to make a little extra money. Church is a good place to look for someone like this.

Do you punish her at home on the days that she acts up? Maybe a little punishment is needed to drive the point home that she has to behave at school or be "grounded/time out" at home. Restrict her from some of the activities that she likes when she acts up, but then give them back when on the days she behaves...

She needs to learn that there are consequences to acting up.

If you don't get this point across now, it will get worse as she gets older...

See if you can get her to talk about it. What is wrong at the new school that she doesn't behave? Is there a teacher or kid that she doesn't like?

Is she trying to manipulate you into taking her to another school because she doesn't like this one??
Yes she gets punished at home. But she rarely acts out in our presence, this was a brand new daycare, she wasn't even there an hr and it started. We took her out of the other one where she was at when the issues started. Then took a week off work to stay home with her and sent her to the new one this am.

F that I will build a nest! Thinking a high 11 car that has a mans name. 4300lb in American's cars. Dam it did over 200 miles and it did this! Thought it was worked out. Oh well after the adjuster gets here I will beereneer it. No way to look back now.
I think you need to rename it the "Popcornmobile".
:popcorn:

I asked my Mom who is a retired kindergarten teacher, who has a degree in early childhood education about this. She thought about it and responded that your daughter is learning this behavior from other children at the day care. The workers there are most likely too busy to effectively deal with it. She suggested taking a day or two off and going with her to the day care and observing. If your daughter gets in a ruckus with another child, pull her away and keep her still to the count of two, then make the kids hug. My Mom also said it might be better for her to have day care at home right now. Find an older lady who loves children who wants to make a little extra money. Church is a good place to look for someone like this.
That's what we were thinking. Thank you very much

-
Back