Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gonna try to build these doors today... In between other small jobs...
WIN_20160625_11_36_26_Pro.jpg

Must be nice to have A/C in the garage....
I have it mine also, since it's a heat pump. But I rarely ever turn it on. Bet I haven't used it 10 times in 15yrs. The building is cut into the hillside some and is shaded from behind with trees. Temp in the shop is always 8-10 deg cooler, Ceiling fans running.

Just looked up lace cord for wiring it is basically a waxed fiberglass cord to tie wires. Holey crap batman 81 a roll! Man I used thousands of dollars of that stuff and never knew it was that much!

I have it mine also, since it's a heat pump. But I rarely ever turn it on. Bet I haven't used it 10 times in 15yrs. The building is cut into the hillside some and is shaded from behind with trees. Temp in the shop is always 8-10 deg cooler, Ceiling fans running.

My back garage stays cooler than the front (It's insulated better)...

But we do most of our work in the front garage and try to use the back for storage....

Dodge33 got back to me might have a used one asked him to hold off looking for it right now.

Hi folks.

40 pages of catching up to do. Forget it.

Did anything happen?

Welcome back Anders! OMR's wife turned 60, there was a big surprise party, and the Popmobile had an under-hood fire coming back from an otherwise awesome run. Other than that, things have been pretty quiet (sorry if I left out anyone's important news...coffee hasn't kicked in fully yet...just tryin' to help...)

Welcome back Anders! OMR's wife turned 60, there was a big surprise party, and the Popmobile had an under-hood fire coming back from an otherwise awesome run. Other than that, things have been pretty quiet (sorry if I left out anyone's important news...coffee hasn't kicked in fully yet...just tryin' to help...)
Thanks a lot David!
Well congratulations to Mrs OMR then and I hope the popmobile is alright.
The midsummer weekend is over and everyone survived.

Just got off the phone with Grundy I AM COVERED! They are sending over a independent adjuster tomorrow. Wow that's fast!

-
Back