Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Sucks Hoppy although it could have been worse.

as said, I'm sure Klingers has everything to get it back to stock wiring at least. Do you think it started from the bulkhead? I know that is a common trouble spot. I got my headlights off it with relays, but have not done anything about the rest of the load going through to the amp gauge. Although, the connectors showed no issue on mine. I did have them apart, cleaned and put back with dielectric grease.

Hey Mitch!

The main fuse block connectors. I think the best route is 1 get a harness at the yard and re do it or 2 go painless wiring. See what and if insurance pays out.

as said, I'm sure Klingers has everything to get it back to stock wiring at least. Do you think it started from the bulkhead? I know that is a common trouble spot. I got my headlights off it with relays, but have not done anything about the rest of the load going through to the amp gauge. Although, the connectors showed no issue on mine. I did have them apart, cleaned and put back with dielectric grease.

Prob where I will start. Pretty sure the banjo fitting for the fuel line worked loose, will not be sure until I turn the pump on again. Never like the set up.
edl-8126_ml.jpg

There is a guy on ebay that sells wire in every color/ga/stripe imaginable thinking doing a custom one with pretty much the factory wire colors from the bulkhead out for the engine, the rest find a stock one for say the lights. Looks like the wiring that go down and back will be ok, really got to get into it and look though after pics to the ins company I am sure they will want.

well, I have some wiring to do today so I will be in that box - I will see what I have (maybe try to find those wire looms for Ben too)

so here's a hot one - the connectors for the parking/turn lights on the 340 grill are totally different from the ones that are on the regular grill... just WTF...

wow - that's not bad at all
I have dealt with them before and gave them a list of what I needed and length and they send me a invoice for it. Usually 25' min on each ga/color. Really reasonable to me and the terminal ends for the connectors are easy to get. I am lucky that I have re wired aircraft and know hoew to do it.

-
Back