Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can find the engine plug pretty easy seems the other two are harder. Karl didn't you just go through this?

Cool. Hey you needed some bulkhead connectors a while ago where did you get them?

Ray, I checked last night, the bulk head fr my parts car looks to be unusable. Melted

Cool. Hey you needed some bulkhead connectors a while ago where did you get them?

Whitepunkonnitro hooked me up with some good plastic connectors, then Ramie helped me and made me some pigtails for them...

You could also try Dodge33 brothers, they have many parts and are going to Carlisle....

I am not worried about used, I can get quite a few of them from Klinngers here. New connectors is what I am starting to look at. Been looking at the painless but really would have to do the whole car. My problem looks like firewall forward.

Whitepunkonnitro hooked me up with some good plastic connectors, then Ramie helped me and made me some pigtails for them...

You could also try Dodge33 brothers, they have many parts and are going to Carlisle....
They are right across the Aisle from me. I know them.

doesn't appear that anyone is making an adapter for what I need (didn't really expect to find it..) - this ought to be fun...

Just make one should be able to find the opposite connectors. Got a pic? I have a box of them.

-
Back