Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment2.jpg
GetAttachment3.jpg

No it is at Stans and my daughters house and the foam filter was a temp, will never use one ever again.

Just saw the update of FABO member's twin granddaughter who fought so hard to survive after she was born with a heart problem, and now at 4 needed more surgery that had complications, is awake and smiling mischievously...just look at the pic her grandpa posted and your day will be much brighter!

MAN, i need some major advice, my 2 yr old is acting out majorly at daycare, hitting, pushing , screaming. Already kicked from one, she doesn't do it at home, so I'm not sure what to do

MAN, i need some major advice, my 2 yr old is acting out majorly at daycare, hitting, pushing , screaming. Already kicked from one, she doesn't do it at home, so I'm not sure what to do
We have a son who is really dependent on routine. He needs to know the rules, the boundaries. He also has a lot of integrity and finds it difficult to communicate what he wants. In short, he needs to know the rules that apply and he needs to be listened to and trusted.
He is not your child. He is mine. Too much freedom can be problematic just as too little can.

We have a son who is really dependent on routine. He needs to know the rules, the boundaries. He also has a lot of integrity and finds it difficult to communicate what he wants. In short, he needs to know the rules that apply and he needs to be listened to and trusted.
He is not your child. He is mine. Too much freedom can be problematic just as too little can.
HMM good point.

Children aren't completely irrational. There is always a reason for what they do. It is we grown-ups who cannot always see it.

Children aren't completely irrational. There is always a reason for what they do. It is we grown-ups who cannot always see it.
yeah, we had no issues till mid may when we sent her to a new, much more strict daycare, i think she wasn't used to it and is acting out since.

Your daughter knows what's wrong. Be kind. Let her know she is not to blame. See if you can get it our of her.

-
Back