Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cool mail today from a pal in CO. :)

mike plates.JPG

Sorry to hear, hope it turns out ok, thanks for the heads-up and keep a clear head.
Thanks. Im usually pretty positive, I may vent here or there but this will be devastating if it is confirmed. It's been a real drama filled year with one hit after another. Guess that's life but man

Thanks. Im usually pretty positive, I may vent here or there but this will be devastating if it is confirmed. It's been a real drama filled year with one hit after another. Guess that's life but man
Vent away... Never went solo in the woods for a few days, but a few hours of it allows for some clear thinking. Hope you get it all worked out.

Vent away... Never went solo in the woods for a few days, but a few hours of it allows for some clear thinking. Hope you get it all worked out.
I have. If you know how to live off the land, it's kind of fun and very relaxing. I grew up in the woods, I've got a secret spot nobody knows about that is my go to spot to think thru stuff if I need to. It's as remote as one can get in Indiana

I have. If you know how to live off the land, it's kind of fun and very relaxing. I grew up in the woods, I've got a secret spot nobody knows about that is my go to spot to think thru stuff if I need to. It's as remote as one can get in Indiana
Good luck with everything Chris. I hope you get it worked out.

I'd eat that! And i really don't say that a lot!
Thanks, they really worked hard on this one. It smells like a candy factory!

(I'm not going to swing at the softball over the plate with how you stated that...LOL!)

dont be surprised if im not around for a couple days. got some disturbing news just now and need some time to process it. I swear if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all.

Take Care you all.
what the holy heck!? we'll be here boss - even keep a seat warm for ya

Wizard Of Oz on TNT at 9:15. It always brings me back to 5 yrs old sitting in front of the black and white TV my Dad built, on the thin rug we had and I was so freaked out by the flying monkeys. Now I like it as much for the soundtrack and things I caught on to, like when Glinda says "only bad witches are ugly" then asks Dorothy, "so what are you, a good witch or a bad witch?" And how the characters and the story all symbolize different truths about human nature.

Wizard Of Oz on TNT at 9:15. It always brings me back to 5 yrs old sitting in front of the black and white TV my Dad built, on the thin rug we had and I was so freaked out by the flying monkeys. Now I like it as much for the soundtrack and things I caught on to, like when Glinda says "only bad witches are ugly" then asks Dorothy, "so what are you, a good witch or a bad witch?" And how the characters and the story all symbolize different truths about human nature.
Glenda's hot!

Jeez, a sudden kick in the gut out of nowhere.

We just got word that the 74 year old woman (Dee) who was our next door neighbor at our old townhouse died on Saturday from a massive stroke. She was a good friend to my wife and our daughter used to love to go over to visit and play with her little poodle 'sammie' in our joined back yard. My wife was supposed to get together with her for lunch later this week.

Lots of tears here tonight...Rest in Peace Dee, we all love you and you will be missed. :(

Glenda's hot!

I just knew you were going to say that, Ben! Do you know she was 54 then?

Billie Burke was in silent movies, theater, and a ton of movies, usually playing privileged and scatterbrained characters. The Man Who Came To Dinner was a funny one from the forties.

Jeez, a sudden kick in the gut out of nowhere.

We just got word that the 74 year old woman (Dee) who was our next door neighbor at our old townhouse died on Saturday from a massive stroke. She was a good friend to my wife and our daughter used to love to go over to visit and play with her little poodle 'sammie' in our joined back yard. My wife was supposed to get together with her for lunch later this week.

Lots of tears here tonight...Rest in Peace Dee, we all love you and you will be missed. :(

Someone said, it's like a whole library goes away, when someone like your neighbor passes. And, as people often say, it is a blessing that she was still living a full live and didn't suffer a long illness.

-
Back