Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had lots of cars that were beaters at the time and would now be very restorable and worth too much for me to buy em back if they still exist. 75 Comet, 74 Charger, 71 Nova...I'd even take my Pinto back! Probably the only ones I had NOT desirable or worth much now would be my Corsica, and 2 Taurus wagons. The Corsica was a beater when I got it. The wagons were beaters by the time I was done with them. :lol:
i know , heck in 2009, i sold 2 74 chargers for 1200 bucks for the pair....running/driving and mostly solid.

72 Pinto wagon. Lots of issues, but probably one of the most reliable vehicles I've owned. Would definitely take it back. Would like to do a pro-street project with it.

Good morning...hmmm Mopars from daily driver days. '66 Sport Fury poly, '63 Belvedere hardtop...that one a drunk slammed into really hard, good thing I had two drinks myself, I guess I was relaxed enough not to get hurt? That was my one time in the back of a police car, with the drunk, who was chatty with me. I was pissed, obviously. I was borderline on the breath meter, they let me go. He was 0.22 they told him. Makes you think how lucky we were to survive our younger days...

Cloudy and 65 in the low country today, sunset at 5:15, you guys up north it's like 4:30:eek:

Last night was in a partial sleep, was thinking of my Dad, the word "industrious" jumped into my brain, so that's how I'm going to be today. Get ready for Christmas!

I had "first $750" on the sign - everyone who was "serious" offered me $500 - and true to my answer, I am now keeping it for another year and using it to plow. What is funny is that for another $100 - I would have sold it.
should have started at 1250. Bet you would have got somebody to give 8 bills and they would have thought they stole it from you.

I would have taken 1500 for the Neon. Started at $1975 (Duster year - NO OTHER REASON lol) They offered 16 I countered 18. Done.
good stuff. I was on the fence about even trying to sell the truck - it didn't sell and I am totally ok with keeping it - ain't nothin' but thing

Thought you took care of that already. I'd say screw it. Just reseed the grass in the Spring.
No, was gonna do it over the weekend but it poured down rain both days. all last week, it rained to some degree every day.

and it's a brand new tractor, dont want it in the rain either :p

-
Back