Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nahhh... You can go to bed at halftime, when it's 24-7 BALTIMORE !!! :rofl:
LOL - yea ho-tay... well IF it gets to that point and being as the Pats are typically a better 2nd half team - why would I want to go to bed and miss the good part?! You know, when the Buttmore Ravers get skunked for 2 quarters and the Pats win 38-24... :lol::thumbsup:

LOL - yea ho-tay... well IF it gets to that point and being as the Pats are typically a better 2nd half team - why would I want to go to bed and miss the good part?! You know, when the Buttmore Ravers get skunked for 2 quarters and the Pats win 38-24... :lol::thumbsup:
cause the cheatriots will pull out their cheat sheets

so Ravens @ Pats on MNF - wooohooo... I just may be a little late tomorrow...
I don't have ESPN, so I'll get a good night's sleep and see how bad the Crows got whooped in the morning. :thumbsup:

f8121764f2417ad723928d414e5e1fda.jpg

you don't need no stinkin' ESPN - it's a gonna be on regular TV

PS - I love you man :lol:
Is it? I will check, but went through this for Steelers Monday night game... IF available, it WILL be on around here - thanks to the WAY too many Crows fans in this area. :BangHead:

Probably better if yoose two just watch the Sausage Party Movie again....Wouldn't want you all getting all upset and havin a coronary or something ....:lol:

dont be surprised if im not around for a couple days. got some disturbing news just now and need some time to process it. I swear if it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have none at all.

Take Care you all.

Prayers from here as well Chris...
thanks. i probably wont have confirmation for several days but im hoping it turns out alright. Just kind of something unexpected and not pleasant. Nothing life threatening. But if it is confirmed, I'm probably gonna go out to the woods for a few days and just get away from everyone and everything. Cold or No cold.

-
Back