Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So whats up today? For me prob nothing feeling crappy again like yesterday.

She had two 87 aerocoups and I actually like them, getting hard to find they only made 1000 in 86 and 2230 in 87.

Yup.. we are... My Brother Mark took his own life at age 48 in 2006... Lived a rather troubled life...:(:(
Man, thats a bummer. Sorry to hear that Mitch. Meant nothing by that crack. Its really sad when people see no other way out. I know in my struggles with addiction the thoughts had crossed my mind, but I guess God had/has other plans for me.

I am back, guess what Mitch we put the lift in backwards! The small arm is the engine side, dam cant switch the arms around guess I have to back cars in now!:rofl:

Morning my brother from another mother! (Mark)

Guess Wolfies front is different from my front! It is actually funny and explains a lot also.

I am back, guess what Mitch we put the lift in backwards! The small arm is the engine side, dam cant switch the arms around guess I have to back cars in now!:rofl:

Morning Ray!
Dang it! I hate when that happens!

Yup... Mom and Dad are also both gone... Just me and my year older Sis left... Mark left right after he spent his inheritance money.

I am NOT responsible... The arms were not attached..when we stood it up.....:lol::poke::poke:

Morning Ray!
Dang it! I hate when that happens!
Just noticed it when I was looking for lift pad extensions that will work. Wonder why we did not catch it that day?

61e4726826ed632a7b70d9dc6ca1e0b2.jpg

Yup... Mom and Dad are also both gone... Just me and my year older Sis left... Mark left right after he spent his inheritance money.
Ya know I have a family member I feel is in that same boat. I'm afraid she is spiraling, and she won't listen. Hoping and praying she hits bottom and reaches out before its too late.

-
Back