Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just went out to break up the ice on the driveway and the tractor slid backwards, I am done for today!

well, y'all im out for a bit, heading into work, cya

I love hearing about the snow up north especially since I used to live there for years. I was born in Pennsylvania but move to the Midwest for most of my adult life and then I got smart and came to Florida. I woke up to 61 degrees out and it is now 80 degrees out.

I love hearing about the snow up north especially since I used to live there for years. I was born in Pennsylvania but move to the Midwest for most of my adult life and then I got smart and came to Florida. I woke up to 61 degrees out and it is now 80 degrees out.
you sound like my BIL - I don't like him either... :poke::lol:

Just 'defrosted' the Magnum. This is the back passenger window. The glass is DOWN

2016-12-17 10.52.44.jpg

An hour south of Orlando on hwy 60 about 15+ miles southeast of Lake Wales. I bought two and a half years ago before the prices went up.

There is snow, sleet and freezing rain this morning in the Pocono mtns where I am Originally from.
nice - I have family in Jupiter and Naples - can't wait to move down there

nice - I have family in Jupiter and Naples - can't wait to move down there
i was kind of thinking about moving to TN, bet I can get a decent deal on some land down there now.... as morbid as that sounds

Had a REALLY . . . . cruddy.. . yeah that works.. . . week at the hospital with my wife. It's really nice to sit back with a cup of Joe, read the boards, and regain a sense of normalcy.

Thanks guys

Had a REALLY . . . . cruddy.. . yeah that works.. . . week at the hospital with my wife. It's really nice to sit back with a cup of Joe, read the boards, and regain a sense of normalcy.

Thanks guys
welcome back, how's the wife

Thanks guys
you came to the coffee shop for normalcy --- !!?? damn, you need help! :lol:

-
Back