Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Had a REALLY . . . . cruddy.. . yeah that works.. . . week at the hospital with my wife. It's really nice to sit back with a cup of Joe, read the boards, and regain a sense of normalcy.

Thanks guys
Normal? Us? What an oxymoron.

its snowing here like something crazy. very unusual for this place.

luckily I have the day off so I don't have to go out but I still have a ton of paperwork to do.

I might turn on a mopar movie to play in the background ....a fire in the fireplace, some hot pancakes and syrup and a big happy face :)

I am so sorry to hear that Futzy. My previous comment was made before I read all the pages. I think I have learned a lesson. But I hope things will get a little better for the Holidays. It will be tough but remember you can come here for a little "normalcy" You have friends here who care

its snowing here like something crazy. very unusual for this place.

luckily I have the day off so I don't have to go out but I still have a ton of paperwork to do.

I might turn on a mopar movie to play in the background ....a fire in the fireplace, some hot pancakes and syrup and a big happy face :)
Geesh Rani...you touch me heart. Iffin I was 30 years younger I would be asking if I could come over...

Yes I did. I was going to get back to you and haven't yet. This morning I got caught up in the BS that flows. LOL But that sounds good I have to find one to see how it is set up

To the tune of green acres.

Rani acres is a place to see
Mopar living is her dream you see
Cars and parts are spread out far and wide
Keep those fords and Chevys just give her a hemi ride.

Rack and pinion.
The guy down the road is doing a 48 dodge pickup and that is what he is doing. But he (in my opinion) jhas it all messed up. IF it was mine I would have done some things differently and to be honest but that is the direction I was thinking of going. I am definitely interested in your offer.

To the tune of green acres.

Rani acres is a place to see
Mopar living is her dream you see
Cars and parts are spread out far and wide
Keep those fords and Chevys just give her a hemi ride.

That works because this place is definitely not green even in the summer.

The guy down the road is doing a 48 dodge pickup and that is what he is doing. But he (in my opinion) jhas it all messed up. IF it was mine I would have done some things differently and to be honest but that is the direction I was thinking of going. I am definitely interested in your offer.
Anytime.

I have to go again children but I will be back. Rani must be reading back through the pages. Wolfie I will write to you a little later here. Until then let's keep the world guessing!

My wife sent down my Santa outfit.
Some of the lady folks here said we need party and a Santa to sit on his lap.

-
Back