Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rani ...I would love to make a deal with you. I have my obsession of years ago and I have been seriously thinking of selling them. There is no one I can think of I would rather see have it.

Do you want "N" gauge....Boxes and boxes of N guage buildings track and trains

I was actually debating N or HO ....I had HO before and it seems easier to find and work with ...but it does take a lot of space.

N was too expensive for me way back when I was first into it but ...it is soooo cute and fits anywhere.

Does N gauge support DCC controls ??

If she says yes........

A large item will be heading her way in early 2017 with some room inside it for boxes. It would save on shipping.

What are DCC controls. If you are meaning the computer controlled I do not know. It has been so long since I was into this stuff.

A blonde speeder is pulled over by a blonde cop.

The blonde cop says "License & registration please?"

The blonde driver hands over her registration then digs through her purse for awhile, and says "I can't find it. What does it look like?".

So the cop, making a rectangle with her hands, says "It's rectangular, and shows what you look like." The blonde driver says "Oh, that!" then pulls her compact out, opens it & hands it to the blonde cop.

The blonde cop looks at it and hands it back to the blonde driver. "Oh, sorry sweetie! If I knew you were a cop, I would not have pulled you over!

A blonde speeder is pulled over by a blonde cop.

The blonde cop says "License & registration please?"

The blonde driver hands over her registration then digs through her purse for awhile, and says "I can't find it. What does it look like?".

So the cop, making a rectangle with her hands, says "It's rectangular, and shows what you look like." The blonde driver says "Oh, that!" then pulls her compact out, opens it & hands it to the blonde cop.

The blonde cop looks at it and hands it back to the blonde driver. "Oh, sorry sweetie! If I knew you were a cop, I would not have pulled you over!
Here I thought she was going to hand her a mirror. What's the chance of this. LOL

That red one DDaddy put on me must have wool in it and then when I scratch I jingle the bells! I can't win

Gotta go ...Me gots a date with a parade I can't believe they didn't cancel the darned thing.

Reapply as needed.

prep.JPG

-
Back