Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well folks, take care, looks im headed to the woods as i mentioned the other day. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Hi everyone! Just finished doing some reports for work and time to move on to the household accounting (bills and banking). I'm not leaving the house today though...we got ice! :eek:

It was supposed to be melting by now, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

Ice.jpg

20161217_133735.jpg
Started this morning at 63 degree. It's 28 now and dropping fast. Made me do this! Might have to make some pancakes since Rani mentioned it!

we got 8" of fluffy white horror.. just got back in from cleaning the place up - took a shower, ate... still got a few little odds and ends to do around here to prepare for tomorrows onslaught... yippeeee

We are up to 6 deg, woo who we're having a heat wave. Pancakes sounds good, blueberry for me thanks.

Made some bourbon balls last nite. Used crushed pecans, and Reval Stoke for the kick, very interesting flavor.

18 of 'em - plus us makes 20 in the house - awoohoo... how was your hunting trip?
Was a blast! Food, accommodations, hunting.. all top notch.. kind of stuff rich people do! Glad it was free to me.. blasted 60+ quail (and i was the worst shot of the 4 of us). Lots of meat in the freezer. And my shoulder hurts like hell! All the other guys are shooting 20 gauge autos that dont kick too bad. I'm blasting away with 870 12 gauge.. couple hundred rounds will wake your shoulder up!

I am really thinking of getting back into model railroading ...I was just now on feebay with my head spinning because the rush of memories.

I had a set up long time ago because when I was a teen, I had gone to the state fair and saw a model railroad set up and I was glued to it because I just couldn't get past how cool it is. So then I went and put what seemed like big money at the time and I had a ton of Bachmann and life like stuff (HO scale) ....I had a blast with it.

then in 2011 I sold it all and used the money to put a 4 speed in a duster I had at that time. (don't have it anymore)

now I am thinking I should get back into model railroading just because life is short and I might as well be a kid in a candy store again.

I am really thinking of getting back into model railroading ...I was just now on feebay with my head spinning because the rush of memories.

I had a set up long time ago because when I was a teen, I had gone to the state fair and saw a model railroad set up and I was glued to it because I just couldn't get past how cool it is. So then I went and put what seemed like big money at the time and I had a ton of Bachmann and life like stuff (HO scale) ....I had a blast with it.

then in 2011 I sold it all and used the money to put a 4 speed in a duster I had at that time. (don't have it anymore)

now I am thinking I should get back into model railroading just because life is short and I might as well be a kid in a candy store again.
nice - you gotta keep your soul happy

Put together a cool little Christmas town first and break it out around Christmas. You can add to it each year. Over the next 30 years, you'll have a crazy obsession.

I just moved back inside from the Shop...Wifeys going to to take me to Dinner at the Steak House....:thumbsup:

-
Back