Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fry tires for no apparent reason... go faster than Hoppy can see.. make snow tires a joke. Nail it and **** your pants kind of power!
The same setup that earns trophies on the track will get you tickets and accidents on the street. Probably every cop in the area is anxiously awaiting the next 'improvement'.:eek: Besides, I'm sure Hoppy already has to change his thong after he puts his foot to the floor. :rofl:

Well both of the Pa Teams had a poor showing.. The Eagles were Plucked by the Ravens... And the Sqeelers almost snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.. I'm thinkin even the Broncos will Stomp on the Pats here shortly...:lol:

I'm officially done with all my stuff for today (and it has been colder than eskimo poontang).. just got to fill the truck with fuel and i can proceed to getting hammered in front of the fire watching feetsball...

Special Christmas treat to be served in Pittsburgh this year. :poke: @MOPARMITCH

A_Blackbird-pie-FC2010.jpg

Good to hear. Been cold here today but no wind. Did a buttload of work outside. Nice to be inside by the fire now.

With a little Woodford Reserve..

Good to hear. Been cold here today but no wind. Did a buttload of work outside. Nice to be inside by the fire now.

With a little Woodford Reserve..
Nice! Was in the 30's and 40's most the day here. Got my Christmas shopping done! Kicking back with my boys watching some football drinking some Diet Coke! :)

-
Back